icon

asianwolf on 2004 durango

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
dvaldez0989 
Copper - Posts: 98
Copper spacespace
Posted: December 27, 2009 at 10:09 PM / IP Logged  
so yesterday i had a 2004 durango come in and he brought all his own stuff. he brought an asain wolf 2-way pager with remote start (dont remember model)the tap out module and window roll uup and glass break sensor. I had some proplems with the remote start, the alarm would not put out second ignition. i even put a relay on the second ignition like it said. any ideas? the truck would start if i jumped the first ignition to also power second and third but would shut off after 20 seconds i tried tach and voltage. also the window roll up would click as if it was sending a signal but did not. im new to asainwolf so i told the customer that i felt the stuff was bad. he did mention he payed 150 for everything online and i thought that was pretty cheap for what he got. could have been refurbished. any ideas???
mobileavc 
Member - Posts: 27
Member spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: December 27, 2009 at 10:55 PM / IP Logged  
Asianwolf is a rebadged Scytek/Galaxy piece. You probably have the 5000RS-2W or 5100RS-2W.
We had installed a good amount of Scyteks years back but moved away from them after a few issues. Have you tried using the negative ignition out through a relay to power up your second ignition? That low current (-) out should stay on throughout the RS sequence and run time.
Good luck!
Erik Quick
Mobile AVC
Erik Quick
Mobile A/V Creations
Floral Park, NY
917-660-2821

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic