icon

1993 infiniti q45 window module

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
ppastos 
Member - Posts: 7
Member spacespace
Posted: January 02, 2010 at 7:47 PM / IP Logged  
Hey I just found this site and I am glad I did because it has been extremely helpful so far.
I am going to install a OEM 1992-1997 Infiniti J30 Keyless entry system on a 1993 Infiniti Q45. For those that want to know: the OEM J30 keyless entry is pretty much plug and play on a 1992-1993 Q45, Not so much on the 1990-1991 because of the door lock timer differences.
Anyways you would think that would be enough to satisfy a guy coming from a key all the time to having a remote...But I want to be able to control all 4 windows as well, it maybe a lot to ask for but....
I looked at the 530T and that requires a AUX input which the OEM alarm lacks. So is there any other way to control the windows with a OEM J30 keyless entry system?
I would like it so that when (unlock is pressed the drivers door is unlocked, second unlock all the doors unlock)(the previous is already possible with the OEM system. Now on the third press I would like to be able to open the front windows, The forth press would open the rear windows. Or I wouldn't mind having to hold down the button to open the windows.
Here is a link to the service manual: http://www.nicoclub.com/FSM/J30/1997_J30/el.pdf
Incase you wanted to update the "Vehicle wiring" database on the J30 and Q45 the alarm disarm for the door is sky blue AKA light blue on your database, But thats for the door unlock. Now if you want to unlock the trunk and disarm the alarm the OEM way (Right way) you have to use the #10 pin on the 1990-1993 Q45 anti-theft control unit, The wire color is "Orange"
ppastos 
Member spacespace
Posted: January 08, 2010 at 9:28 PM / IP Logged  
Hey any help???
I am also wondering because I would like to make it so the windows go up only after the lock button is pressed for more than 1.5 seconds AKA "Panic". So the problem I face is that there is intermittent power on that output say 12V...0V...12V...0V because the lights and horn go on and off right. So is there a way to make sure there is a solid 12 Volts for the entire 30 seconds (The amount of time the Panic feature is active)?
Now there is no diagram of the internal Key less entry control unit (Multi-Remote Control Unit). But I do have the diagram key less entry system:
1993 infiniti q45 window module - Last Post -- posted image. http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/g3xL38CokSee8OG6T4Fh3g?feat=directlink
jmw505 
Member - Posts: 46
Member spacespace
Posted: January 08, 2010 at 10:12 PM / IP Logged  
well the panic will never do what you want it to do because that is coming out of the comp on the car you cant push a button from that system to roll down your windows with a constant 12v
ppastos 
Member spacespace
Posted: January 08, 2010 at 10:16 PM / IP Logged  
Thanks a ton for your response I thought I posted something that know one could understand.
But I think the "Panic" feature would be a trigger or switch in this case and power would be provided by another wire part of the 530T and 529T.
Check this out for more info: http://www.p71interceptor.com/windowmodule/installmanuals/dei530t.html

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic