icon

07 civic si where to find arm/disarm

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
kirkoy 
Member - Posts: 30
Member spacespace
Posted: September 28, 2010 at 11:40 AM / IP Logged  
where to find the arm and disarm? is this the middle 34 pin MICU (below the green connector)
07 civic si where to find arm/disarm -- posted image.
kirkoy 
Member spacespace
Posted: September 28, 2010 at 5:07 PM / IP Logged  
and can anyone help me find the tach wire? please help me... tnx
tedmond 
Gold - Posts: 4,610
Gold spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Security and Convenience. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: September 28, 2010 at 6:33 PM / IP Logged  

i did my friends 09 Si, and its not there.

look behind the fuse box, towards the left heading to the door. there is a blue and white plug. factory arm, disarm and door locks are all there

tach is at the injector. i used YELLOW /GREEN

Ted
2nd Year Tier 1 Medical School
Still installing as a hobby...pays for groceries
Compustar Expert
kreg357 
Platinum - Posts: 7,783
Platinum spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Electrical Theory. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Security and Convenience. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: September 28, 2010 at 8:49 PM / IP Logged  

Nice picture.  That connector at the top is where you can get your door triggers.  Diode isolate.

As Ted pointed out the Lock, UnLock, Arm and DisArm are around the back of that fuse box and up high.  It's difficult to get to and you will have to open up the wire harness for access.  ( like hold the clutch pedal down with the back of your head difficult )

Again, follow Teds info on the Tach wire.  Any fuel injector, un-common color wire.  I found the #1 F.I. was the easiest to get to.

Soldering is fun!
tedmond 
Gold - Posts: 4,610
Gold spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Security and Convenience. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: September 28, 2010 at 11:56 PM / IP Logged  

as kreg mentioned, in that connector you can get all triggers and i was never able to find the hood pin, so i just ran one of my own instead.

you can also get trunk release and all the start, ign and acc wires. my entire install for the 09 civic was very stealth, following all factory wires, and everything was tapped at the fusebox, besides bypass module

Ted
2nd Year Tier 1 Medical School
Still installing as a hobby...pays for groceries
Compustar Expert
kirkoy 
Member spacespace
Posted: September 29, 2010 at 9:44 AM / IP Logged  
one more thing when i try to remote start car and it just start cranking and a key flashes in the dash. do you guys think it's the bypass module? I have a fortin key overide all. and if I program it once can you program it again? tnx for the help guys.
kirkoy 
Member spacespace
Posted: September 29, 2010 at 12:29 PM / IP Logged  

is the dome light supervision at the lower fuse box (blue connector) next to the yelow connector?

kreg357 
Platinum spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Electrical Theory. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Security and Convenience. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: September 29, 2010 at 12:54 PM / IP Logged  

If the interior lights come on with an unlock, you really don't need dome light supervision.

The green key blinking on the instrument cluster is a immobilizer bypass problem.  Did the Fortin program properly and give the 10 blinks?  Double check your wiring ( that data connection should be soldered ) Fortin PURPLE / White to Civic Light Green at Pin 3.  I'll let Ted ( our Fortin expert ) answer the re-programming question.

Soldering is fun!
kirkoy 
Member spacespace
Posted: September 29, 2010 at 5:54 PM / IP Logged  
one more problem, i got to lock, arm and disarm, but I can't unlock it. is it on the same harness with grey wire or there's another color alternative for the 4 door? tnx , yah I'll wait for Ted the fortin expert. tnx guys
kreg357 
Posted: September 29, 2010 at 7:10 PM / IP Logged  

The UnLock should be Gray in the 34 Pin MICU connector at pin 27.  The Lock ( Green ) is right next to it at Pin 28.  These two wires can also be found in the Drivers Kick Panel in the harness going to the door.  Its harder to get to than the MICU connector...  The two doors' Lock wire is a different color ( Blue ).

If the bypass is still a problem, try inserting an ignition key into the cylinder but not turning it.  Then try a remote start.  That will clarify the situation.

Soldering is fun!
Page of 7

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic