the12volt.com spacer
the12volt.com spacer
icon

2005 acura rl remote start

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
jayyzr 
Copper - Posts: 114
Copper spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: October 29, 2010 at 5:07 PM / IP Logged  
I am  working on a 2005 Acura RL with a Python 5102p/1601 I have bypass 1101T. The car has a Smart key  and all you have to do is turn the ignition to start car.. The issue is with the remote start ... wit everything connected and try to remote start the car the Green light is flashing and the car attempts to start but dosn't stay running, now if i turn the ignition on from the switch and remote start it starts fine..   I made sure the light blue keysense is connected, the ignition, Acc & Acc 2 is correct.. If someone worked on this car and remember anything let me know. thanks
Taking It 1 Wire @ A Time...
jayyzr 
Copper spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: October 29, 2010 at 9:01 PM / IP Logged  

I also Tried the PKALL 1st on monday and talked to the Techs at Directed and2005 acura rl remote start - Last Post -- posted image.

they all said something different. But one said since the directech/Xpresskit install show key ignition format, then maybe there isn't a bypass for this car yet. If any body had one of these to work let me know what you did. thanks

mecpcert_1 
Copper - Posts: 83
Copper spacespace
Posted: November 05, 2010 at 9:08 PM / IP Logged  
wow....how funny is this topic??? i just finished the same year/make/model today...well sort of...
product installed was viper 5101
bypass used was flash logic FLCAN with flashed firmware FLC-AL(DL)-HA(9722)
doc.#3226# page 6 of install guide.
FLC-AL(DL)-HA(9722)
heres the feature list of what it does
Honda/Acura SWC Doorlock interface and Transponder override
Immobilizer Bypass Keyless Access
Data Immobilizer Bypass    Door Lock
    Door Unlock
    Trunk/Hatch Release
Security Remote Start
Arm OEM Alarm    Hood Stat Output
Disarm OEM Alarm    Tachometer Output
After Market Alarm Ctrl from OEM remotes    E-Brake Output
Door Stat Output    VSS Status
Trunk Stat Output    
everything works EXCEPTS "key" takeover
i spent plenty of time with flash's tech support trying different things for the key takeover without success. right now the customer is ok with it and understands that I am waiting on a response from flash. they told me that monday (11.8.10)they may have to make a "custom" firmware upgrade for the car and then send me a link for it. ( i got my fingers crossed)
so for now, the custy r.starts the car, unlocks it, presses the brake pedal, then has to re-start the car with the "nub".
this car is fun!!
q=^)
do it right the first time....less warranty work=more money!:)
jayyzr 
Posted: November 08, 2010 at 10:16 PM / IP Logged  

My issue was with the Data, Ignition & Security LED wires at the Transponder, Do you remember the order of the connectors or the color of the wires?, The install guide Shows, the ignition(pink) pin 2, Security(red) pin 3 and Data (orange) pin 6. My colors were from pin 1-7 Black, Lt.Blue, purple, orange, blue, Pink, white

snake07 
Copper - Posts: 79
Copper spacespace
Posted: November 10, 2010 at 4:21 PM / IP Logged  
Did you guys utilize the D2D serial interface port from the Viper to Immobilizer bypass and to the car to start, lock, unlock, arm, disarm without having to run all the wiring like a conventional remote starter ?
mecpcert_1 
Copper - Posts: 83
Copper spacespace
Posted: November 10, 2010 at 7:21 PM / IP Logged  

no D2D wiring....W2W was used and the interface provided ALL lock/unlock/fad/faa for the car through the cars data wires located in different places in the car.

the problem i have is that AFTER r.starting the car, keytakeover would not work. the ignition cylinder remained locked. it became necessary to hit the brake, which shuts down the r.start, then restart the car using the ignition cylinder "nub" and the vehicle recognizing the factory key fob/transponder.

currently still waiting on flash logic to get back to me for a firmware update.

do it right the first time....less warranty work=more money!:)

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic