icon

07 avolon with smart key remote start

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
mwm_motorsports 
Member - Posts: 3
Member spacespace
Posted: January 22, 2011 at 7:23 PM / IP Logged  
if someone could help me it would be greatly appreciated. first off here is the run down i did a remote start on a 07 avalon with smart key (push to start) the other day using an idatalink tb bypass and an autopage rs603 remote start and keyless system...i used the diagram provided by idatalink to do the install...heres my problem the default setting on the remote starter is the tachometer setting and you have to program the tach first before it even attempts to start....the sequence to get into get into the this setting is you have to turn the key on and off three times and then press the programming button three times and for the life of me i cant get it go into programming more so i cant even switch it to voltage or anything.....the module is programmed and the keyless entry works and the lights work....what i have tried so far is just trying to manually supplying 12v to the ign wire from the remote start 3 times but that didnt do anything.....anyone have any ideas?
monty_77 
Copper - Posts: 491
Copper spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: January 24, 2011 at 12:29 AM / IP Logged  
are you pushing the program button 3 times then one more and hold
or are you pushing 3 time holding it on the third press (bet this one is the one to do)
the led will come on letting you know your in programing
mwm_motorsports 
Member spacespace
Posted: January 24, 2011 at 1:10 AM / IP Logged  
i think im only holding it on the 3rd push.....but do you think just manually triggering just the ign wire would be the same as turning the key on and off three times
mwm_motorsports 
Member spacespace
Posted: January 24, 2011 at 1:16 AM / IP Logged  
1. Turn the Ignition 'switch ‘ON/OFF’ 3 TIMES and stay in the ‘OFF’ position.
2. Push the Programming switch 3 times and hold it until the LED turns on and three chirps with a long chirp is heard;
then release the Programming switch. You are now in the feature ‘III’ programming mode.
3. Press and release the transmitter button once to set the “Tachometer Checking Type”. [1] LED flash, [1] chirp to
confirm this setting.
4. Press and release the transmitter button once; [1] chirp to indicate your are in features “RPM Learning mode”.
5. Start the vehicle with the key. (While the engine is running, the parking & LED will flash, If don’t, please check
tachometer WHITE/ Red wire connection. (H3/1)
6. Press and hold the program switch for 2 seconds until a long chirp and the LED light constant for two seconds. The
RPM signal is learned.
7. Turn the ignition switch off to exit the program mode. 3 long chirps & 3 parking light flashes will confirm exit.
monty_77 
Copper - Posts: 491
Copper spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: January 24, 2011 at 8:53 AM / IP Logged  
yes manually triggering the ignition wire should work too. as long as it is ignition 1

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic