icon

python 1401 fortin evo all

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
berto1230781 
Member - Posts: 37
Member spacespace
Posted: August 11, 2011 at 7:55 PM / IP Logged  
hey guys i have a 2011 kia optima sx P.T.S and i'm installing a python 1401 remote start/keyless entry with EVO-ALL module the python 1401 has a remote start activation wire and i want to use the factory door lock to activate the remote start with the factory key fob. right now the door lock wire rest at 12+ and negative when lock button is pressed. how would i hook up this wire to the python 1401 remote activation wire so when i hit the factory remote lock button twice it will turn on the car.
roberto gonzalez
berto1230781 
Member spacespace
Posted: August 12, 2011 at 11:58 AM / IP Logged  
hey guys i need some help.. first time using this evo-all i'm doing a w2w with python 1401 my questions are on the evo-all module there's a connection for lock/arm purple wire and my python has 2 wires 1 for arm and 1 for lock do i connect both on then to that purple wire same goes for the unlock/disarm also on the evo-all module it says trunk status white wire but the python doesnt have a trunk status also when it says door status and hood stutas thows are the green door trigger of the python and gray hood pin input of the python do they mean connect those wire also known as door status and hood status just wanna make sure before i fry anything thanks
roberto gonzalez
berto1230781 
Member spacespace
Posted: August 13, 2011 at 2:37 PM / IP Logged  
anybody got any ideas???
roberto gonzalez
Satkunas 
Copper - Posts: 97
Copper spacespace
Posted: August 19, 2011 at 8:57 AM / IP Logged  
Have you tried calling Fortin Technical Support? This is the very first thing I would have tried. There's no issue they can't solve over the phone.
ropuma 
Copper - Posts: 102
Copper spacespace
Posted: August 23, 2011 at 4:52 PM / IP Logged  
connect the lock wire from the car to remote starter activation of python.see if you can program python for double pulse activation.

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic