icon

python 5303p remote start, 03 f250

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
howie ll 
Pot Metal - Posts: 16,466
Pot Metal spacespace
Posted: November 14, 2011 at 8:41 AM / IP Logged  
OK, what I can say is that you have the locking wrong.
On factory KE module it's neg trigger pulses to the VSM module beneath the radio in the centre console.
In the next few minutes I will download the DEI instructions plus the other documents you described in an earlier thread which I see has now been joined.
You will also need to see document 1076 which is already in the downloads/manuals section.
Does this vehicle have a factory immobiliser?
andeyhall 
Copper - Posts: 55
Copper spacespace
Posted: November 14, 2011 at 8:56 AM / IP Logged  
chev104275 wrote:
NOTE #2: Vehicles without FACTORY KEYLESS ENTRY are a TYPE "C" Door Locking system, the PINK / YELLOW is for LOCK and the PINK/LIGHT GREEN is for UNLOCK both wires are found in EITHER KICK PANEL, you MUST use the DRIVERS DOOR SWITCH for TESTING. if vehicle is equipped with FACTORY KEYLESS ENTRY the Door Locks are a TYPE "B" System, the LOCK is a WHITE/ RED (-) and the UNLOCK is a BLACK/ WHITE (-) both wires are found at the VSM or in the DRIVERS DOOR HARNESS between the door and the door jam. You MAY also need to connect up the GEM WAKE UP DIAGRAM if when you use the REMOTE KEYLESS ENTRY and the door locks stop working after a 5 minute.
Did you read the above note on that site you gave. According to what you said tou have factory keyless entry and dont need relays.
Take H3/4 off ground. Should solve your no start issue
I did read that but I guess I didn't understand it enough to know I didn't need relays. So I just need to tap into those wires then?
andeyhall 
Copper spacespace
Posted: November 14, 2011 at 8:58 AM / IP Logged  
howie ll wrote:
OK, what I can say is that you have the locking wrong.
On factory KE module it's neg trigger pulses to the VSM module beneath the radio in the centre console.
In the next few minutes I will download the DEI instructions plus the other documents you described in an earlier thread which I see has now been joined.
You will also need to see document 1076 which is already in the downloads/manuals section.
Does this vehicle have a factory immobiliser?
No, there's pretty much no security features on all Super Duty trucks through 2007.
howie ll 
Pot Metal - Posts: 16,466
Pot Metal spacespace
Posted: November 14, 2011 at 9:04 AM / IP Logged  
I've just posted them in the Downloads/Manuals section.
Locks are not as it says, for keyless entry, go to the VSM module and WHITE/ red lock and BLACK/ red unlock, both neg so you shouldn't need relays.
andeyhall 
Copper spacespace
Posted: November 14, 2011 at 9:13 AM / IP Logged  
So I just tap straight into those 2 wires? That's funny cause I had originally done that but then that guy sent me the wiring diagram for the relays so I changed it to that setup before I had a chance to test it.
andeyhall 
Copper spacespace
Posted: November 14, 2011 at 9:28 AM / IP Logged  
What did you post in the downloads/manuals section? And will I need the diodes like it shows in the Document 1076?
chev104275 
Gold - Posts: 1,428
Gold spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Security and Convenience. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: November 14, 2011 at 10:35 AM / IP Logged  
Just tap into those 2 lock wires no cutting
If i Can't Install it    I Don't need it   Joe
andeyhall 
Copper spacespace
Posted: November 14, 2011 at 10:41 AM / IP Logged  
Ok I cut the hood pin wire and the remote start was working fine at my house, other than I didn't program the wait to start. So I programmed that and now it will start, but as soon as it does it shuts down. Then I also changed it so that the accessory would be on during wait to start rather than after, and after I did that I noticed that my gauges were not turning on, even after the truck was cranked. So I changed that setting back and still the same thing.
andeyhall 
Copper spacespace
Posted: November 14, 2011 at 11:54 AM / IP Logged  
And I got my door locks working now.
chev104275 
Gold - Posts: 1,428
Gold spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Security and Convenience. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: November 14, 2011 at 12:32 PM / IP Logged  
Where did you get tach from?   Also did you learn tach?    I dont believe it does but there is no anti theft right?
If i Can't Install it    I Don't need it   Joe
Page of 4

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic