the12volt.com spacer
the12volt.com spacer
icon

longest toyota remote start ever

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
offroadzj 
Gold - Posts: 2,043
Gold spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Security and Convenience. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: December 06, 2011 at 7:45 AM / IP Logged  
howie ll wrote:
Actually my sister and brother in-law know better! They had absolutely
interest in anything until the job was done.
The interfering trouble couple in my family were my late parents!
"Hows it going?" I hate that as much as the the newbies who come on to this site and open their posts with "So I" and I want to take them to an English language lesson!
By the way my answer to those who want to watch and learn is "go and spend $10,000 on tools and hang around for three years".
Is it wrong that I had to go back to my original post and make sure I didn't us "So I"... as wrong as I know it is, I am constantly finding myself saying it. No idea why. lol
Kenny
Owner / Technician
KKD Garage LLC
Albany, NY 12205
howie ll 
Pot Metal - Posts: 16,466
Pot Metal spacespace
Posted: December 06, 2011 at 8:04 AM / IP Logged  
No forget that, the expression just makes my skin crawl Kenny, it's a kind of pretension to being my friend or familiarity which isn't earned. I appreciate languages change, swear words become "normal" usage, e.g. JAZZ, JIVING, BLOODY, I'm being an old fuddy duddy I know but I come from a generation where you learned up to at least 12 x tables and pie by heart, and got a clip over the knuckles for a spelling mistake.
From what I've seen on this site, with the exception of those for whom English is a second language, bad spelling and syntax = poor installation. You have to be slightly anal to do installs correctly,
by anals I mean all the Ps, RTFM and my bottom line.
Just read some of KPs posts, or Chris Luongo.
offroadzj 
Gold - Posts: 2,043
Gold spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Security and Convenience. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: December 06, 2011 at 8:15 AM / IP Logged  
No, I know exactly what you are saying. I see it all the time and it bugs the hell out of me. Especially when someone sends me a text, email, or other message with so much short hand that its damn near illegible. It takes a few extra seconds to just type something out... do it.
Kenny
Owner / Technician
KKD Garage LLC
Albany, NY 12205
howie ll 
Pot Metal - Posts: 16,466
Pot Metal spacespace
Posted: December 06, 2011 at 8:30 AM / IP Logged  
Or use a spell check, which didn't stop me using "fourty" instead of "forty" years, or talking about my sis and brother in law and saying they "had absolutely interest in" when I meant "absolutely NO interest in".
Dohlongest toyota remote start ever - Page 2 -- posted image.
Page of 2

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic