dei 3901t

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
chasoy 
Member - Posts: 5
Member spacespace
Posted: January 03, 2012 at 7:23 PM / IP Logged  
[QUOTE          
Can Bus High     yellow (B-CAN), blue (C-CAN)     data     data link connector, black 16 pin plug, pins 1 and 6
Can Bus Low     black (B-CAN), orange (C-CAN)     data     data link connector, black 16 pin plug, pins 9 and 14
Can Bus Sw     N/A            [/QUOTE]
how do i know which one to use? what is the difference between C-Can and B-Can? I am trying to install a DEI 3901T which needs to tap in to
N7/2 - ORANGE / GREEN or BROWN / RED – FT CAN Bus High or HS CAN bus High (present only in Fault Tolerant/High Speed CAN Security Systems such as 3901T for FT and 3903T for HS, respectively.)
Connect this wire to the vehicle CAN High wire. (Check for color and location on the vehicle application list or on the website).
N7/1 LIGHT GREEN SW CAN BUS
N7/2
ORANGE / GREEN (BROWN / RED)
CAN BUS (high) FT (HS)
N7/3
ORANGE / BROWN (BROWN / BLACK)
CAN BUS (low) FT (HS)
N7/3 ORANGE / BROWN or BROWN / BLACK – FT CAN Bus Low or HS CAN bus Low (present only in Fault Tolerant or High Speed CAN Security Systems such as 3901T for FT and 3903T for HS, respectively.) Connect this wire to the vehicle CAN Low wire. (Check for color and location on the vehicle application list or on the website).
Twelvoltz 
Platinum - Posts: 2,384
Platinum spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spaceThis member consistently provides reliable informationspace
Posted: January 03, 2012 at 8:57 PM / IP Logged  
What is the make/model/year of the vehicle?
Installer, IT support, and FFL. I need less hobbies.
chasoy 
Member - Posts: 5
Member spacespace
Posted: March 21, 2012 at 7:56 AM / IP Logged  
2011 hyundai santa fe crdi engine
howie ll 
Pot Metal - Posts: 16,466
Pot Metal spacespace
Posted: March 21, 2012 at 1:25 PM / IP Logged  
Try Xpresskit for Europe, with patience it will tell you what the system is on a Hyundai.
Personally I would have used a W2W system on that vehicle.
I only use these systems (not available in the US) on Euro CAN laden vehicles such as M/Benz vans where even the door locks and triggers are CAN and you can't W2W install them.

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic