Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
ask92 
Member - Posts: 34
Member spacespace
Posted: May 24, 2012 at 5:18 PM / IP Logged  
No problem. I think it is in tach mode due to what this says from the manual:
To learn the tach signal:
1. Start the vehicle with the key. Within 5 seconds, press and hold the Control button.
2. After 3 seconds the status LED on your Control Center lights constant when the tach signal is learned.
3. Release the Control button.
Note: When the tachometer is programmed, the main unit automatically enters the Tachometer engine checking mode.
ask92 
Member spacespace
Posted: May 24, 2012 at 5:33 PM / IP Logged  
I cant seem to get into system features. I lock the car, then unlock, open the door, turn the key to ON, then back off and out. Then hold the control button, and nothing happens. No beeps or anything to program the alarm.
ask92 
Member spacespace
Posted: May 25, 2012 at 2:18 PM / IP Logged  
It was brought to my attention that it is switching out of reservation mode possibly due to the doors not being hooked up properly? I have the door triggers in place that are connected to 2 wires in the kick panel that were already tapped into from a previous alarm wire up. But they work to unlock and lock so I did not go through the wiring described in the document. Does anyone have any idea how to properly wire the doors without having to buy diodes? Or are they required?
howie ll 
Pot Metal - Posts: 16,466
Pot Metal spacespace
Posted: May 25, 2012 at 3:22 PM / IP Logged  
All door wire, RED / white with silver traces plug at base of right hand kick panel on right hand drive cars, might be the other side on left hand drive, TEST. No diodes required just connect to the unit's green (+) door trigger wire.
ask92 
Member spacespace
Posted: August 06, 2012 at 4:02 PM / IP Logged  
Well I connected the blue wire to the red wire in the kick panel and nothing happened, all it did was make me lose my lock function...
howie ll 
Pot Metal - Posts: 16,466
Pot Metal spacespace
Posted: August 06, 2012 at 5:07 PM / IP Logged  
Did I mention a red wire above?
Of course not.
Read it again then test to confirm.
Page of 6

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic