the12volt.com spacer
the12volt.com spacer
the12volt.com spacer
the12volt.com spacer

installer looking

Display List of Forum Members Member List Forum Search Search Register Register Login Login
Post ReplyPost New Topic

< Prev Topic Next Topic >
lord jay 
Member - Posts: 1
Posted: January 25, 2012 at 5:05 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote lord jay
Hi, I am an engineer of over 20 years experience looking for a job in Canada or USA. I currently live in the uk, but the installation work over here is drying up very fast.I started out from leaving college studying electronics to a job as a bench engineer at a car-audio company, then moved into their installation bay. I can pretty much install anything into anything from motorbikes right up to ships!, I was lucky enough to be maunfacture trained not in-house. I have a full resume (cv) available if required. Many thanks for looking guys.
Tintnmoreok 
Member - Posts: 21
Posted: January 27, 2012 at 8:32 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote Tintnmoreok

We are located in Miami, Oklahoma, USA.  We are looking for an installer with experience in remote starts, keyless entries, alarms, stereos and cruise controls.  The applicant who has skills in window tinting, spray-in bedliners, accessory installation, and light welding/muffler installation will be of further value to us.

If you have the 12V skills we're looking for send your resume to tintnmoreok@sbcglobal.net.

thanks

Jim Dicharry

Tint 'N More of N.E. Oklahoma, LLC

Tint 'N More
danielray 
Member - Posts: 2
Posted: February 01, 2012 at 10:07 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote danielray

hello..we are califonia customs and we are located in springdale arkansas, we have a mother store in fort smith. we are looking to add an electronics installer to our team..we handle alot of new dealership cars , and could use more help in remote starts,cruise controls ,video as well...we also install leather ,sunroofs,wheels,tires,etc...we have been in buisness for 14 years and we are a well known name in northwest arkansas..

california customs

If you wish to post a reply to this topic, you must first login.
If you are not already registered, you must first register.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic