icon

crime stopper rs4 g4 with evo all

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
rbooe05 
Member - Posts: 9
Member spacespace
Posted: December 29, 2013 at 11:06 PM / IP Logged  
Thanks sooo much! So maybe I should pull this out and wire it like you said. My question if it's not too much trouble is, what do I need to hook up to the car from the crime stopper? All the fat wires from the 6 pin plug and the horn and park lights? Thanks again you are a life saver!
flobee4 
Silver - Posts: 585
Silver spacespace
Posted: December 29, 2013 at 11:41 PM / IP Logged  
Yeah, all the thicker ignition wires goto the civic, the horn(optional), & the Parking lights(kinda of optional).
As for between the evo and crimestopper
Lock wires(lock wires only, you do not need to use the arm/disarm wires off the crimestopper)
trunk release wire
tach wire
Hood status
Brake wire
Ground while running
Wires not used on the evo
hand brake
door status
trunk status
either of the sliding door inputs
As for power for the EVO, you can leave it plugged into the data port but either "de-pin" the blue & white wire or cut them. If you cut them, I always leave enough slack if I want to reconnect them for whatever reason.
rbooe05 
Member - Posts: 9
Member spacespace
Posted: December 30, 2013 at 7:01 PM / IP Logged  
Well I hard wired it in just like you said checked and double checked everything is right. Tested it all with my meter and I have power where I should when I should and still doesn't work.. lights act like it works and the unit "arms" like it should but no outputs so maybe I fried it I don't know but I had to rip it all out cause I can't have the car down any longer. I'm at a loss I guess I cut my losses and go someplace nd have it done
Page of 2

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic