viper 5706 vs python 594

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
samisheikh 
Member - Posts: 5
Member spacespace
Posted: June 02, 2014 at 12:44 PM / IP Logged  
Hi,
I have a Mazda3 2007. I am about to put an Eonon DVD/NAV system in my car. Seeing that I park my car on the streets, evidentially the thought of an alarm system came to my mind right away.
So I am stuck between Viper 5706V(205$) and Python 594 Color HD(240$). I would also like the following modules with it, the DEI 508D(Proximity Sensor), DEI 506T(Audio Sensor), DEI 620V(Viper LED), and maybe the DEI 516L(Programmable voice commands), PKALL Bypass module. Although I am not sure how annoying the 508D will be, and I am not sure if I can add all these modules with the Python 594 since it is an older model.
So any feedback or input would be appreciated.
Thanks
blanx218 
Silver - Posts: 654
Silver spacespace
Posted: June 02, 2014 at 3:15 PM / IP Logged  
The 2 systems are the same except for the remotes. There are 2 sensor ports on the brain. 1 is used for the shock sensor. the other is for an additional sensor. In order to use the proximity, shock, and audio sensors 2 of them are going to need to be wired together to the same port and diode isolated. Since they'll be in the same port you wont have any way to tell which sensor triggered the alarm. On that note, I normally suggest picking 2 sensors (probably shock and proximity).
samisheikh 
Member spacespace
Posted: June 02, 2014 at 3:19 PM / IP Logged  
Hi Blanx218,
thanks for the prompt reply. Do you have the model no. for the shock sensor? Also is it good to have the proximity sensor? Will it become annoying since I will be parking my car on the street.
blanx218 
Silver - Posts: 654
Silver spacespace
Posted: June 02, 2014 at 3:35 PM / IP Logged  
The shock sensor comes with the alarm. The proximity sensor will take some adjustment but I install them often. Best place for them is up under the headliner. Up front by the windshield if you have a sunroof, in the middle of the car near the domelight if you dont.
samisheikh 
Member spacespace
Posted: June 03, 2014 at 10:26 AM / IP Logged  
Hi Blanx218,
So I ended up buying the Clifford 590.4x yesterday with 508D, 506T, 620V, and xpresskit PKALL however I saw the manual right now and it says 508D isn't compatible with the system.
http://pdf.ampire.de/viper/N5904_2011-09b_web.pdf
Do you know anything about it?
Thanks
samisheikh 
Member spacespace
Posted: June 04, 2014 at 3:59 PM / IP Logged  
Also, I was wondering what module what I need for manual Transmission for clutch bypass?
Thanks

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic