the12volt.com spacer
icon

from a directechs.com registered user

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
benjamincillo 
Member - Posts: 7
Member spacespace
Posted: October 07, 2015 at 9:21 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote benjamincillo
Hi guys
A new 5704v viper alarm was recenlty installed on my hyundai accent 2012 hb manual car.
unfortunately for me, I live on Peru, and it was almost impossible to get a techinician who want to install this system on my car, but yesterday it was done.
I dont know if alarm was correctly installed, since there is not blinking lights when alarm is armed or disarmed, as well the remote start button doesntk work. Are those features enabled from remote control or during installation? I don't know
So please, in order to bring it back to installer, I need to get the full guides on SPANISH LANGUAGE: owner's manual, wiring diagram, etc if possible, I only have the basic manual and wiring guide in english, but seems the guys english level is worse than mine.
So, if, there is someone registered on www.directechs.com or is a Direced authorized dealer and can help me out to get those manuals will be so much appreciated.
thanks in advance guys
benjamin
howie ll 
Pot Metal - Posts: 16,466
Pot Metal spacespace
Posted: October 07, 2015 at 10:23 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote howie ll
You got what we get!
you'd be better off either looking here, Vehicle Wiring on the pictorial section here.
benjamincillo 
Member spacespace
Posted: October 07, 2015 at 1:51 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote benjamincillo
hello again howie
I've search on the forum topics, unfortunately, there is no spanish manuals or diagrams anywhere. I cannot stand by the techncian's side to transate a manual, even for me, there are lot of technical words.
Thats why I request a directed's registered user help, basic manual says that they can be downloaded in many other languages, but there is no way I can get registered on the site.
full owner's manual and wiring will be enough.
howie ll 
Pot Metal spacespace
Posted: October 07, 2015 at 1:54 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote howie ll
Give me an email address please.
benjamincillo 
Member spacespace
Posted: October 08, 2015 at 6:06 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote benjamincillo
I whish to thank Howie for helping me to get the manuals. :)
howie ll 
Pot Metal spacespace
Posted: October 08, 2015 at 6:10 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote howie ll
👍

If you wish to post a reply to this topic, you must first login.
If you are not already registered, you must first register.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic