the12volt.com spacer
icon

looking for some 6.5 component speakers

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
ryancoats 
Member - Posts: 3
Member spacespace
Posted: April 08, 2017 at 10:20 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote ryancoats
I have a 2008 Dodge Ram 1500 4 door with 4 sundowns sa 8s on a 2000 watt sundown scv 2000amp and right now have nemesis door speakers on a nemesis NA- 1500X4D 4 channel amp along with a pioneer 4700 in dash. I just put those nemesis co axle speakers in with infinity tweeter and I'm not really liking them. I'm looking for louder and clean and crisp quality along with some bass from my mids and highs. What's yalls opinions and recommends? I was thinking maybe the audio design components or the massive Cks components. Please help thanks
Charles Ryan coats
ryancoats 
Member spacespace
Posted: April 10, 2017 at 7:26 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote ryancoats
Looking for some 6.5 components speakers for front and back. Looking for the best deal not looking to spend a whole lot. Thanks
Charles Ryan coats
ryancoats 
Member spacespace
Posted: April 11, 2017 at 5:13 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote ryancoats
Looking for good set of used or new 6.5 components. Please let me know what you got.
Charles Ryan coats
mtxtech 
Member - Posts: 19
Member spacespace
Posted: April 24, 2017 at 10:19 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote mtxtech
Ryancoasts, Mtx has a very affordable 6.5 component speaker that is perfect for those looking to upgrade their mid and highs.
https://www.mtx.com/terminator65-car-audio-component-speaker
ryan rogen 
Member - Posts: 1
Member spacespace
Posted: May 03, 2017 at 5:21 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote ryan rogen
The Rockford’s T2652-S is very good and even affordable set of 6.5 component speakers which comes with tweeters and crossover controls included.It features with all known Rockford’s patents like VAST (Vertical Attach Surround Technique) or ICC (Integrated Concealed Crossover) and it is easy to install.The power is 200 Watts which is more than enough for decent in car stereo system and most users. The users reported that the sound quality is exceptional and they are a great addition to any car system and can play any type of music.

If you wish to post a reply to this topic, you must first login.
If you are not already registered, you must first register.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic