the12volt.com spacer
icon

Bulldog remote start

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
djreiswig 
Member - Posts: 41
Member spacespace
Posted: July 19, 2017 at 3:23 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote djreiswig
I have a bulldog deluxe 500 remote start on my car. In the past I have been able to send remotes in when I destroy the cases and for $25 get them repaired/replaced. I have a couple that have quit working and I am unable to find contact information for the company. All of the phone numbers appear to be disconnected. Does anybody know what happened to this company, or how I can contact them? Or is there a different source for a remote that will work with my starter? I don't really need the LCD version. If there was a basic FOB that had the lock/unlock & start buttons that would be great. Thanks for any help.
wirewise 
Moderator - Posts: 489
Moderator spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spaceThis member consistently provides reliable informationspace
Posted: July 19, 2017 at 3:26 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote wirewise
Tech Support:
techsupport@a2-c.com

Call:
800-561-1110
Customer Service:
customerservice@a2-c.com

Dealer info:
800-561-1110 Ext: 2127
Sales:
sales@a2-c.com

Consumer info:
800-659-0764
Accounting:
accounting@a2-c.com

Tech Support Call:
800-878-8007
Mailing Address:
225 Technology Way
Steubenville, OH 43952
~wirewise~ Verify all wiring with your meter before making any connections!
djreiswig 
Member spacespace
Posted: July 19, 2017 at 3:30 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote djreiswig
Yup. Tried all of that. All of the numbers go nowhere. E-mail doesn't get answered. I'd go knock on the door if I lived in Ohio.
wirewise 
Moderator - Posts: 489
Moderator spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spaceThis member consistently provides reliable informationspace
Posted: July 19, 2017 at 3:34 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote wirewise
Wow! I have no idea what happened to them. If I find anything, I'll post it here.
~wirewise~ Verify all wiring with your meter before making any connections!
djreiswig 
Member spacespace
Posted: July 19, 2017 at 3:36 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote djreiswig
Much appreciated.

If you wish to post a reply to this topic, you must first login.
If you are not already registered, you must first register.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic