the12volt.com spacer
the12volt.com spacer
the12volt.com spacer
the12volt.com spacer
icon

Restore Alpine Head Unit Settings For Amps After Battery Disconnected?

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
vtvette 
Member - Posts: 32
Member spacespace
Posted: July 24, 2023 at 10:30 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote vtvette
I recently bought a 2006 Mercedes SL55 AMG with an amazing sounding sound system. I had to do some work to the car and disconnected the battery not even thinking about the head unit settings. The stereo does not sound the same, and I'd like to try to get it back to where it was.
These are the components that make up the system best I can tell:
Alpine INE-W957HD Head Unit
Alpine 4 Channel PDF-F6 running component speakers that I assume are 6.5" woofers in the doors. The tweeters are installed up by the top of the windshield facing the dash. The tweeters say CDT Audio on them.
I do not believe these cars ever had rear speakers being a 2 seat convertible.
Alpine Mono Amp PDM-M12 running what look to be two 10" JL Audio subs
The install is very, very nice and I have to assume it was done by a professional. Judging by the way it sounded it was certainly tuned by a professional or, at least someone who knows what they were doing. I really don't want to mess with the amp settings if at all possible, simply get the head unit
adjusted properly. Is this even possible without starting from scratch?
I searched the forum but was surprised I did not find any topics about this subject?
Any help is appreciated thanks.

If you wish to post a reply to this topic, you must first login.
If you are not already registered, you must first register.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic