the12volt.com spacer
the12volt.com spacer
the12volt.com spacer
the12volt.com spacer
icon

2010 Mercedes Benz A Class, MF2830 Stock Unit Wiring?

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
mxjames 
Member - Posts: 2
Member spacespace
Posted: September 25, 2023 at 12:30 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote mxjames
Hello all, girlfriend past her test a few months ago and just got a Mercedes A class. Turns out her instructors car and test car had a reversing camera so she has not even learned to reverse....
I have bought an after market double din unit with reversing camera. But have no idea how to wire it. I have instruction on the unit but the wires going to the stock mf2830 unit are a mystery to me. Where would I find colour codes for this unit or is there a plug that will convert for me. Also there are steering control buttons etc etc. Any info frately appreciated.
2010 Mercedes Benz A Class, MF2830 Stock Unit Wiring? -- posted image.
i am an idiot 
Platinum - Posts: 13,667
Platinum spaceThis member consistently provides reliable informationspace
Posted: September 25, 2023 at 10:34 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote i am an idiot
In 2010 they did not sell an A class on this side of the pond. If you can do some research and tell me what model it was sold as over here I may be able to help more.
The following harness WILL plug into that harness in your picture. I can not guarantee it will work on that vehicle.
http://metraonline.com/part/AXVI-9005
Let's Go Brandon Brown. Congratulations on your first Xfinity Series Win. LGBFJB
mxjames 
Member - Posts: 2
Member spacespace
Posted: September 25, 2023 at 12:32 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote mxjames
Hey thanks for reply, sorry I am in the UK mate. 2010 Mercedes Benz A Class, MF2830 Stock Unit Wiring? -- posted image.
Last pic is wiring diagram from new unit.. first photos are the wires going into the stock stereo (mf2830) that I can't find any information on. I probably need a connector? Or can I connect the wires with wagos of I find out what they do?
i am an idiot 
Platinum - Posts: 13,667
Platinum spaceThis member consistently provides reliable informationspace
Posted: September 25, 2023 at 1:21 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote i am an idiot
Throwing the towel into the ring.
Let's Go Brandon Brown. Congratulations on your first Xfinity Series Win. LGBFJB
audiokid1 
Copper - Posts: 142
Copper spacespace
Posted: September 26, 2023 at 8:27 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote audiokid1
Try navigating the Connects2 webpage for solutions.
A-Class Integration Harness

If you wish to post a reply to this topic, you must first login.
If you are not already registered, you must first register.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic