icon

Needed: pro installer in the NW

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
nate93 
Member - Posts: 4
Member spacespace
Posted: June 11, 2003 at 6:27 PM / IP Logged  
I'm am looking to have an alarm, some HLCDs, 4 12"s in a custom box, Amp racks, sound deadening, mids in the kicks, processors, CAPs, veritas accumatch etc. etc. etc. installed in my '90 Tbird Super Coupe. I live in Salem, OR but don't trust anybody locally with my car. Please point me toward a competant installer within a few hundred miles of me.
Thanks,
Nathan
nhanes@jacads.com
pipes 
Copper - Posts: 51
Copper spacespace
Posted: June 11, 2003 at 6:32 PM / IP Logged  
I don't know anyone but it sounds like like a very pricey job, you might want to let us know where you live as well.
nate93 
Member - Posts: 4
Member spacespace
Posted: June 11, 2003 at 7:25 PM / IP Logged  
I live in Salem, OR. But I'm willing to travel. I am affraid that this WILL cost me an arm, and a let, and a testicle...or two : (
I only hope I'll get what I pay for.
Nate
jaZ28 
Member - Posts: 7
Member spacespace
Posted: June 11, 2003 at 8:09 PM / IP Logged  
Whats a Let??Needed: pro installer in the NW - Last Post -- posted image.   If you are handy with tools and some MDF or fiberglass you can do that job yourself.  The electrical stuff is easy as well as the sound deadening.  Maybe have the kicks and amp rack built and shipped to you and build the box?   Saves alot of $$$.   Good Luck
Did you hear that?
2001 Silverado Ext cab -Panasonic DVD 9000u, 8 disc changer, T.V. Tuner, Mtx 81000d Amp, 2 Mtx 15in 8000 subs
94 Camaro Z28 - Stock w/bose for now....
84 Supra - Stock and bones
caveman 
Member - Posts: 27
Member spacespace
Posted: June 11, 2003 at 9:47 PM / IP Logged  

I own Cave Audio in Woodburn. We do sales and installation including custom fiberglass and paint work Give us a call at 982-8541. We have a lot of custom work we could show you. I can understand the "I dont trust anyone locally" line, considering your choices in Salem.

Steve 

"Installing it yourself keeps my repair man busy"

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic