the12volt.com spacer
icon

CD Radio For 2019 Nissan Sentra

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
cobratwo 
Member - Posts: 1
Member spacespace
Posted: March 09, 2024 at 9:14 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote cobratwo
hello everyone. i hope i am doing this right i am not very computer savvy. i am looking for some help finding a radio for my wife's car and i am having no luck. she has a 2019 sentra and i am guessing the model is just "s" since there is nothing on the back to indicate a model just sentra. this car came with a radio that has no cd player and she insists she needs a cd player. none of the radios i have found have the same connectors in the back as hers does. i know nothing about sentra's or the head units in these cars except there are a lot of different ones. this head unit has a white 20 pin- a 40 pin connector a black connector and a brown connector. every radio i see that is even close has a white 8 pin connector in the back and for that reason i don't want to buy it. i am attaching some pics and i hope the help! any help would be greatly appreciated.... thanks gene
CD Radio For 2019 Nissan Sentra - Last Post -- posted image. CD Radio For 2019 Nissan Sentra - Last Post -- posted image. CD Radio For 2019 Nissan Sentra - Last Post -- posted image.
gene evans
i am an idiot 
Platinum - Posts: 13,667
Platinum spaceThis member consistently provides reliable informationspace
Posted: March 11, 2024 at 5:58 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote i am an idiot
http://metraonline.com/vfgapi/vehicle/317455?
Let's Go Brandon Brown. Congratulations on your first Xfinity Series Win. LGBFJB
t&t tech 
Platinum - Posts: 2,608
Platinum spacespace
Posted: April 18, 2024 at 6:24 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote t&t tech
You can purchase any aftermarket radio with cd player and buy the necessary adapters as posted by IAAI, if you purchase a reputable radio, you will find that you can get a harness and adapter premade for your car, it's straight plug and play, you will also need an adapter for the radio antenna in the car.
commit your way to jehovah and he will act in your behalf. psalms 37:5
t&t tech 
Platinum - Posts: 2,608
Platinum spacespace
Posted: April 18, 2024 at 6:27 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote t&t tech
If you want help doing it manually, I can post a picture of the wiring in your car and help you along the way. I am very familiar with that car. you will also need a pair of dash finishers to clean up both sides of the HU when u install it.
commit your way to jehovah and he will act in your behalf. psalms 37:5

If you wish to post a reply to this topic, you must first login.
If you are not already registered, you must first register.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic