icon

2003 Grand Cherokee/Chrysler wiring

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
jim24will 
Member - Posts: 2
Member spacespace
Posted: July 26, 2003 at 10:51 AM / IP Logged  
I am looking for a wiring diagram for the non-infinity factory head unit.  I need to determine which wire color is the remote turn on for my amp that I am installing.  I would really appreciate the help.  I have been all over the Net and found nothing but old models which are different colors.  Thanks.
thomasbutler 
Copper - Posts: 91
Copper spacespace
Posted: July 26, 2003 at 4:04 PM / IP Logged  
Here is a link for 2000 Cherokee https://www.the12volt.com/installbay/detail.asp?info=alarm&year=2000&make=Jeep&model=Grand%20Cherokee&ID=18151&type=Stereo but are you trying to read your amp off of your factory head unit.
jim24will 
Member - Posts: 2
Member spacespace
Posted: July 26, 2003 at 8:57 PM / IP Logged  
I appreciate it..... after impatience and a long day I decided to find it by trial and error.  The 2003 Factory unit remote power line is brown w/ blue.  It will turn the amp on and off with the radio power.  The link you sent me was indeed kind thank you.  Jim24Will

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic