icon

Would like to enter the alarm world

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
mobiletoys2002 
Gold - Posts: 1,050
Gold spacespace
Posted: July 09, 2002 at 8:30 PM / IP Logged  
Cp goose i hope i answered your questions. To add to my earlier post the coded starter kill  is just an option you dont need it, but it is nice to know you have if you ever do want it. But  the 550 will come with all necasary relay's including starter kill and alll remote start relays as well. Its a great alarm with a 600+ foot of range and it will have all major options included all you will need is a few relays to make trunk pop available,etc i can give you them cheap as well. Get back tell me if your interested i can show pics whatever you want. I can include wire diagram for your car even pre wire the door lock relays (if applicable in your car) for you to make it that much easier to install . see ya and good luck I hope i can help you out if not now maybe some other time .Would like to enter the alarm world - Page 2 - Last Post -- posted image.
cpgoose 
Gold - Posts: 1,098
Gold spacespace
Posted: July 10, 2002 at 7:21 AM / IP Logged  

Hey mobiletoys2002,

Yes, I think I'm starting to get interested, just not 100% yet.
A few more questions for you:

1.  Can you tell me everything it would come with?  I was looking at the dei site,

but it's not that great.  Can you just list everything for me (be as specific as you can).

-If you have a good picture, that would be cool, too.

2.  Do you have anything else I would be interested in?  A different version with more

or less capabilities?  In one way I don't necessarily need the remote start cause I already
have one that I can hook in...although it would be nice to get rid of my current system,
and just use this one.  Or, to the other extreme, do you have others that have more auxillary inputs?

3.  What kind of condition is the unit in and how old is it that you can

sell it for $80?

You can email me too,   cpgoose@hotmail.com

Thanks.

cpgoose 
Gold spacespace
Posted: July 10, 2002 at 11:37 AM / IP Logged  

Cool, it sounds like it has everything I need.

I haven't received an email yet from you (it's 1:35pm),
so I think it's just taking a while.

By the way, I didn't say the alarm was "not that good", I meant

the picture of the alarm on DEI's website wasn't that good.
It's not a great picture.  Would like to enter the alarm world - Page 2 - Last Post -- posted image. If you had a better picture
of YOUR unit, that would help.

Thanks for all the replies...I'll wait for your email.

cpgoose 
Gold spacespace
Posted: July 10, 2002 at 12:14 PM / IP Logged  
sorry...you didn't say thursday to me...were you thinking of someone else?  Plus in your last post, you said "when you emailed me you asked me what I wanted"...I've never gotten any emails from you......I just wanted to make sure you weren't dealing with someone else thinking it was me (i'm new to the site)
mobiletoys2002 
Gold - Posts: 1,050
Gold spacespace
Posted: July 10, 2002 at 12:21 PM / IP Logged  
sorry about that im just busy over here getting a little confused sorry again. What did you want in the alarm. i will e mail you whatever you need to know do you have aol messenger? that would be much easier.
Page of 2

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic