the12volt.com spacer
the12volt.com spacer
the12volt.com spacer
the12volt.com spacer
icon

Kove Armageddon Z 12'' Subs any Good SQL?

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
Preimmortal 
Member - Posts: 12
Member spacespace
Posted: December 01, 2003 at 1:57 PM / IP Logged  
Has anyone heard the Kove Armageddon Z's and are they any good for SQ & SPL? I would most likely have them in a Sealed Box for everyday driving. If anyone has heard them in the sealed box, do they have good and loud sound quality and can they get some clean low notes? If you have please describe your experience in everything from box to amp powering them. Thank you all!
bberman1 
Gold - Posts: 2,314
Gold spacespace
Posted: December 01, 2003 at 3:46 PM / IP Logged  
The Armageddon’s are some amazing subs. They put out an excellent mix of SQ/SPL and will defiantly give you the sound you’re looking for. I would suggest that you go with a sealed enclosure of 1.25. You might also want to look at the Eclipse Aluminum http://www.eclipse-web.com/products/speaker/index.html they have outstanding sq, and put out some serious clean lows.
Preimmortal 
Member - Posts: 12
Member spacespace
Posted: December 01, 2003 at 4:23 PM / IP Logged  

The reason I am asking about the Armageddons is the link below! Also check out the pics! Something fishy is going on in Parts Express! http://www.partsexpress.com/pe/showdetl.cfm?&User_ID=15956419&St=5238&St2=-56028227&St3=83378068&DS_ID=3&Product_ID=125024&DID=7

The pic from Parts Express:

Kove Armageddon Z 12'' Subs any Good SQL? -- posted image.

bberman1 
Gold - Posts: 2,314
Gold spacespace
Posted: December 01, 2003 at 5:07 PM / IP Logged  

After going to the link above something didn’t look rite.  I called Parts Express and they told me that they were a buy out of Koves and “had the name sanded off". They also told me that they are sold out and  would not be getting any more in. Kove has a very strict warrantee policy, if you don’t purchase them from an authorized dealer their is no warrantee thru Kove. Parts Express warrantee policy is 90 days. So considering the 90 day warrantee and the fact that they had no name on them , which most likely means that they are not first hand woofers.  If it was my purchase I would spend the money and buy a 1st quality woofer with a full manufactures warrantee.

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic