Magicar FAI- 8000 Install Instructions

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
Rikku 
Member - Posts: 1
Member spacespace
Posted: December 03, 2003 at 5:16 PM / IP Logged  

Hey all

I recently bought an Magicar FAI-8000 Car Alarm, and i am been trying for a while now to have it installed in my car, today i can someone from alarm company take a look at it, and they are very hesidant on putting the alarm in because they say that it doesn't come with install instructions, so i was wondering if someone has instuctions or knows how to install this alarm and wouldn't mind hooking me up with some info. 

thanks

10nesne1 
Silver - Posts: 284
Silver spacespace
Posted: December 04, 2003 at 8:50 AM / IP Logged  
Where did you buy this alarm? It does come with owner and installation manual. On the owner's manual, the last page has the wiring installation diagarm. The wiring is kind of tricky, if the installer haven't install one. I installed a few off those alarm system. First, it was kind of confusing, but read the instruction a few time and it went ok.
I assumed that you live in Canada. Well, the only place that I know it sell this alarm/starter system is Lordco Auto Parts in BC.
If you live in Vancouver BC, than you can email me. My email is ca_4_10nesne1@hotmail.com.
Good luck
10nesne1 
Silver - Posts: 284
Silver spacespace
Posted: December 08, 2003 at 9:15 AM / IP Logged  
Hey Rikku
Wondering, do you want this alarm to be install or not?
Send me an email. my email is: ca_4_10nesne1@hotmail.com
I have the installation manual and owner manual.

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic