1995 bmw 525i keyless entry

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
playtothebeat 
Member - Posts: 1
Member spacespace
Posted: December 08, 2003 at 12:41 AM / IP Logged  

Hey everyone, how's it going?

I'm a rookie when it comes to car security, but i know that i want to get something for my car (1995 bmw 525i). i dont necesarily awnt to get it to protect the car from being stolen, because an alarm really won't do that. i just want to have keyless entry, and since i work at bestbuy, i can get everything so much cheaper, i figured i'd get an alarm with it too.

i've looked at 2 so far:

black widow 4200 (i think) and avital/avistar 4150 (i think). sorry i dont remember the exact makes, but i believe that's what they are. both have alarm/keyless entry. i acn get both for 60 bucks plus i think 10 bucks for installation. so i really can't beat that anywhere else :-d.

has anyone had experience with either black widow or avital/avistar? which one is better? from what i have gathered after searching through the forum, avital is very reliable. but i just want to see what you guys can actually tell me.. remember that both will come out to be pretty much the same price.. and the main thing im looking for is keyless entry, and alarm will be nice as well, since i just bought new speakers for the car.

I love my 1995 BMW 525i :-d
freakystyley990 
Member - Posts: 33
Member spacespace
Posted: December 08, 2003 at 2:20 AM / IP Logged  
Go with the avital. Its made by DEI, the same company that makes viper, python, valet, etc. Its a much more reliable unit.

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic