icon

jbl 1200.1, jbl p80.4 vs. lanzar

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
losboricua 
Copper - Posts: 135
Copper spacespace
Posted: January 19, 2004 at 6:21 PM / IP Logged  
im about to order my other jbl 1200.1 amp as my own birthday prizen and i want to remplace my lanzar that powers my highs. my question is that if anyone has or have heard anything good or bad of the jbl p80.4 here is the link http://www.ikesound.com/product-product_id/624 or should i get something else for my highs?????? i got diamond audio 5 1/4 components up front that handle 50 watts rms and no rear. any suggestion are welcome
thanks
carlos
2015 Hyundai Genesis Ultimate Black on Black
Tinted Windows, Fogs, Roof Spoiler, ARK Springs, Ruff R1 20's Staggered
DYohn 
Moderator - Posts: 10,741
Moderator spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Electrical Theory. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Audio and Video. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: January 19, 2004 at 6:24 PM / IP Logged  
That amp is far better than anything made by Lanzar...  You will have much cleaner sound.
xTimx 
Copper - Posts: 354
Copper spacespace
Posted: January 19, 2004 at 6:44 PM / IP Logged  
for sure! JBL is far better than lanzar. lanzar i dunno, its just a make like pyrimid. UGH icky, dont even get another lanzar amp guy...if you can either sell it or use it to prop the hood open to show off your engine on your car. thats about the only thing its good for :P
losboricua 
Copper - Posts: 135
Copper spacespace
Posted: January 19, 2004 at 7:01 PM / IP Logged  
hahaha i had that amp for a long time and it has worked alright with me it is the opti series so it is top of the line lanza butt yeah.  i hope my stereo bumps now when i get my other amp. it will be 2 l7 15 in a seal box 2.2 cubes after displacement and 2 jbl 1200.1. right now i have one jbl 1200.1 powering both
2015 Hyundai Genesis Ultimate Black on Black
Tinted Windows, Fogs, Roof Spoiler, ARK Springs, Ruff R1 20's Staggered
speedwayaudio1 
Silver - Posts: 879
Silver spacespace
Posted: January 20, 2004 at 12:36 AM / IP Logged  
go with what "you" think is best if you like the lanzar, and the price is right go for it. I would get the jbl. so it will match your bass amp. jbl is a better amp. It is more money. so go with what your needs are.
Big Dave
cavyman 
Copper - Posts: 88
Copper spacespace
Posted: January 20, 2004 at 1:12 PM / IP Logged  
With amps, you get what you pay for really.  if you can tell a difference in the sound quality, you will notice that the higher priced amps give you cleaner sound than the less expensive amps.
1 plus 1 equals 2
customsuburb 
Gold - Posts: 1,813
Gold spacespace
Posted: January 20, 2004 at 8:16 PM / IP Logged  
Make sure to use match the levels of your JBL sub amps almost perfectly so you dont cause cancellation with two different amplifier levels. You can use your Lanzar amp to prop open your trunk or hatch or as a door stop also.jbl 1200.1, jbl p80.4 vs. lanzar -- posted image.

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic