anyone use cerwin vega IT subs?

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
aceduce57 
Member - Posts: 4
Member spacespace
Posted: August 10, 2002 at 11:28 AM / IP Logged  

Hi all,

Does anyone have some experience with cerwin vega speakers.  I want to buy the Cerwin Vega IT-10 subwoofers.  I live in Miami and no one here sells Cerwin Vegas so maybe they suck? Anyone have some installed and are satisfied?

aceduce57
GlassWolf 
Copper - Posts: 365
Copper spacespace
Posted: August 10, 2002 at 9:50 PM / IP Logged  
www.crutchfield.com carries Cerwin last I looked.
Cerwin-Vega! makes fantastic subs, actually. I very rarely see anyone knock them.
I use 4 Cerwin Vega LE-12D 12" subs in my Grand Cherokee, and have in teh past for myself and others used their XL and Strokers series subs as well.
I'm not familiar with the IT line of subs specifically, but Cerwin is known for making very efficient, hard hitting subs.
Mine have won for me in the majority of events I've entered.
-GlassWolf
Pioneer Stage-4, Orion, DynAudio, Fi
Sound Pressure 
Silver - Posts: 711
Silver spacespace
Posted: August 10, 2002 at 9:59 PM / IP Logged  

I have to agree with GlassWolf,

I've heard the Stroker's before and I tell you they make you cry! Then they might make some feel a little like this guy afterwards------>anyone use cerwin vega IT subs? -- posted image.

anyone use cerwin vega IT subs? -- posted image.

Sound Pressure
You know you have the right amount of pressure when your eyes start to water! Now you've got Juice!
GlassWolf 
Copper - Posts: 365
Copper spacespace
Posted: August 12, 2002 at 1:14 PM / IP Logged  
It's sorta funny.. Cerwin-Vega isn't a popular sub as far as widely used by people.. they tend toward JL, Rockford, etc.. but you never seem to hear anyone diss them.. it's always "oh yeah those are great subs." haha
I think that's kinda cool though. They've got respect even if not everybody chooses to use em.
I ended up with mine on the recommendation of a senior enstaller when I had the Festiva.. in fact, recommended by the guy with whom I worked from whom I bought the car.
He'd used the same subs at one time and liked them.. and I knew a guy selling a set.. so I snagged em.
Been in love with em ever since.
-GlassWolf
Pioneer Stage-4, Orion, DynAudio, Fi

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic