icon

Install alarm in Honda Accord Coupe '95

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
flobee4 
Silver - Posts: 585
Silver spacespace
Posted: March 31, 2004 at 9:55 AM / IP Logged  
okay you can find the orange and BLACK/ white wires to the left of the steering column, behind the fuse box.  you will see a thick wire loom of wires, coming out of the thick wire loom of wires you will see a 2 pin gray molex connector taped to the large harness.  they use blue tape like stated so its easy to see.  the molex connector is what you are looking for, attached to it is the BLACK/ white and orange wires. But once again its behind the fuse box, but NOT AT the fuse box, and to the left of the steering column, up a little high.
KaMLuNg 
Copper - Posts: 70
Copper spacespace
Posted: March 31, 2004 at 2:41 PM / IP Logged  
hehehe rknj said it right... it is the driver side kick panel above the fuse box... u gotta really get up under there... i mean even if u find the correct wire in the door u gotta run that wire through the grommet and under the dash... pain in the butt newayz... i also have a 95 accord so i will try to take a pic of it for u tomm.. hope it still isn't raining.. the wire should be there...
tonyt1g3r_73 
Member - Posts: 9
Member spacespace
Posted: March 31, 2004 at 3:40 PM / IP Logged  

Thanks a lot for the response! I will dive into the car as fast as it is home again. Again, big thanks!!!

KaMLuNg: Is it the Coupe (2 door) you have?

tonyt1g3r_73 
Member spacespace
Posted: April 01, 2004 at 2:01 PM / IP Logged  
Is it possible to insert pictures? I can't get it to work even if I did as the Sticky post says. I have takes some pictures of the harnesses on the left of the steering column and hoped anyone could point out the wires becuse if could not find them despite all your help and descriptions.
tonyt1g3r_73 
Member spacespace
Posted: April 05, 2004 at 1:55 PM / IP Logged  

Can anybody help me locate the orange and the BLACK/ white wire, because I can't find them. There is a 2 pin brown molex connector taped with blue tape but the wire colors don't match. Please take a look at the pictures and see if you can find it. In the last picture in the upper left corner is the brown molex connector I was talking about.

If the pictures isn't showing they can be found at:

http://www.mypix.se/ShowFriend.asp?AID=JONOCNE0

Install alarm in Honda Accord Coupe '95 - Page 2 - Last Post -- posted image.

Page of 2

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic