icon

finding a local eclipse dealer?

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
One_Evil_Necro 
Copper - Posts: 115
Copper spacespace
Posted: April 06, 2004 at 12:53 AM / IP Logged  
Been trying to find a local <southern california> dealer to purchase an eclipse cd8454...... the only ones that I can find down here tell me to try back in 2-3 months,,,when I try to call eclipse up, they transfer me to a # that says its connecting me with the closest authorized dealer, and it saids me to the good guys store <sigh> any help in locating some place that can get me going would be great,, thanks.
netboy 
Copper - Posts: 108
Copper spacespace
Posted: April 06, 2004 at 2:39 AM / IP Logged  
Good guys cary eclipse.  Should be easy for you to find one in cali
Memphis MC-1300
2 12" JLw6v2
Diamond audio M3 6x9
Diamond audio M3 5.25 components
Audio control Matrix
Carputer
haemphyst 
Platinum - Posts: 5,054
Platinum spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Electrical Theory. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Audio and Video. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: April 06, 2004 at 2:45 AM / IP Logged  
I can't say for certain that he has the stuff in stock that you are looking for, (pretty sure he has that HU, tho...) but here in Bakersfield, (and I am not certain how Southern California you are) the authorized Eclipse dealer is Trans-Lex. 661-327-5375... or if you want to use the toll free number, the zip code is 93301. I got my entire Eclipse system there. Ask for Dave G., George, or Donnie. Of course, for you to have the warranty validated, you have to have it installed, but Dave G., Dave N., and Jose are good installers, and they can get you taken care of. They are open Tues to Sat 9a to 6p. Tell 'em Dave D. referred you. (And no, I do not work for them...)
forbidden 
Platinum - Posts: 5,352
Platinum spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Audio and Video. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: April 06, 2004 at 2:29 PM / IP Logged  
The CD8454 has not been released yet, Eclipse is still clearing the CD8443 and 8053 inventory before releasing the new models. Bberman1 is in SoCal and can get you looked after as well. Send him a pm and let him know I reffered you.
Top Secret, I can tell you but then my wife will kill me.
One_Evil_Necro 
Copper - Posts: 115
Copper spacespace
Posted: April 06, 2004 at 2:49 PM / IP Logged  

Thanks... Im pretty South,, San Diego... The good guys carry eclipse as does tweeter, but they are telling me it will be 2-3 months before they can get the 8454 in stock...I can get it at a place called La Jolla Audio for 599, they want like 40 more for the kit and 80 for the install of it,, seems a bit pricey for an install in a Toyota Tundra.  Hrmm have to have it installed at an authorized place to get the 3 year though =/

THanks forbidden, Ill Pm him

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic