icon

avx-p7300dvd manual?

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
dubya 
Member - Posts: 6
Member spacespace
Posted: April 10, 2004 at 11:20 PM / IP Logged  

i just picked this up off ebay, got a killer deal.  but i don't know how to hook it up, more importantly i dont think i have all the wires

here's what i have

avx-p7300dvd

avm-p8000r

2 wire "power supply" cord on the brain

white plug for deck, with stuff like fuse, rca's, etc

2 wire plug for brain, that has parking brake wire and "guide on" wire.

not sure if this is all i need, i know for sure i dont have the speaker wire harness, but there's a ton of other plug openings that are empty, maybe someone here is familiar with this unit?  i tried pioneers website, found where the manual should be, but i click on it, nothing happens (i registered too).  id like to pick up a tv tuner too if possible.

any helps appreciated, cant wait to hook this up!

dubya 
Member spacespace
Posted: April 11, 2004 at 4:25 PM / IP Logged  

ok, i got the manuals, had to turn off my firewall

but im still totaly confused as to how to hook this thing up, i dont think i have all the wires, can anyone give me the rundown on what else i need? id love navi and tv, but the funds are low right now, just got the dvd for now.

dubya 
Member spacespace
Posted: April 12, 2004 at 4:40 PM / IP Logged  

no one knows what cords are needed to hook this thing up?

i plan on running a set of rca's up to the glovebox, for temporary use, like a ps2, i know im missing stuff, but dont know what, all im hooking up is the 7300 and the 8000r, not a tuner

bhays 
Member - Posts: 30
Member spacespace
Posted: April 12, 2004 at 9:07 PM / IP Logged  
dubya wrote:

no one knows what cords are needed to hook this thing up?

i plan on running a set of rca's up to the glovebox, for temporary use, like a ps2, i know im missing stuff, but dont know what, all im hooking up is the 7300 and the 8000r, not a tuner < language=>postamble();

Can you tell me what  color wires you have in the plug for power, etc?  I got one of these from eBay and it has a radio head unit plug in it, but I have the conversion colors for it.

Obviously all the yellow rca's are for video and the red and white are sound.

If you have the same plug I had, here are the colors/purpose

conector away, clip on top:  top left to right , black, n/u, green, white(left audio out),black(shieid), black (shield), black(shield),white(avm video out)         then bottom row left to right: yellow(batt), ORANGE / white(ill),pink(audio signal out), black(shield), white(video input), black(shield), white(rear vedio out)

dubya 
Member spacespace
Posted: April 14, 2004 at 10:10 PM / IP Logged  

thats the one i have. 

but thats all i have.  i think i need a fiber optic cable or somthing, then a rgb??? not sure how to interface it with the 8000r

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic