2003 Accord BUS adapter/MP3 install

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
cablepower_9 
Member - Posts: 2
Member spacespace
Posted: August 31, 2004 at 5:06 AM / IP Logged  

Hi people,

2003 Accord with in-dash (with heater/AC unit) 6 disc. 

I want to install a head unit MP3/DVD player where center pocket is, and still have full factory radio and 6 disc (steering wheel control etc).

what is the best way to go regarding CD BUS cable aux interface/ adapter / docking station?  I have read about the Soundgate products but it seems they all do similar things  - which equipment do I need? or am I totally wrong?

Thanks a lot

kenmci 
Copper - Posts: 161
Copper spacespace
Posted: August 31, 2004 at 4:26 PM / IP Logged  
i purchased one from pie.net and it works great.  It hooks up using the CD Changer interface.  All you do is plug it in just below the radio, you don't even need to remove the radio.  Plug it in and press the CD/Aux button and your good to go.  Unfortunately they run around $100 right now.
cablepower_9 
Member - Posts: 2
Member spacespace
Posted: August 31, 2004 at 5:29 PM / IP Logged  

Hey Kenmci,

thanks for the info.  did you install a head unit (receiver+CD+MP3 etc all in one)?  Or did you install an auxillary device (portable MP3, iPod, walkman etc)?

thanks

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic