icon

xovision dvd player

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
zargon 
Copper - Posts: 186
Copper spacespace
Posted: September 13, 2004 at 7:26 PM / IP Logged  
hello, any one work with these tvs? i am looking into mounting the dvd vertical but in the instructions it doesnt say if it can, let me know thanks!!!
zargon ruler of estranorth
Ravendarat 
Platinum - Posts: 2,806
Platinum spacespace
Posted: September 13, 2004 at 7:27 PM / IP Logged  
Do you actually own this player already. If you do just hold it vertical and see if it will play the disc. If it does thengo for it. Just make sure it will eject the disc when vertical as well.
double-secret reverse-osmosis speaker-cone-induced high-level interference distortion, Its a killer
zargon 
Copper - Posts: 186
Copper spacespace
Posted: September 13, 2004 at 7:39 PM / IP Logged  
yes our customer already has it from the internet, just because it would play doesnt mean the manufacturer wants it to and if wegoagainst the manufacturers suggestions and something goes wron then it will be my fault. thanks for your reply see ya!!!
zargon ruler of estranorth
Ravendarat 
Platinum - Posts: 2,806
Platinum spacespace
Posted: September 14, 2004 at 11:28 PM / IP Logged  
Does the manufactur have a web site or a customer service line of some kind. I would try to ask them directly being that it isnt a common brand and first hand experiecnce may be hard to come by.
double-secret reverse-osmosis speaker-cone-induced high-level interference distortion, Its a killer

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic