icon

Great reasons for a remote start

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
Ravendarat 
Platinum - Posts: 2,806
Platinum spacespace
Posted: January 14, 2005 at 11:45 AM / IP Logged  
The past two days it has been -50C or less with the windchill out here in the blustery praires. I have customers phoning down on a continuos basis looking for rs and then wondering why it is gonna be a couple weeks before I can get them in. Geeez, just looked outside and it looks like we are going for 3 days in a row under the -50 mark. On top of it all the wind has been blowing strait at my Bay door and my shop hasnt been over 11 degrees Celcius for the last couple days. I swear Saskatchewan is just a cruel joke.
double-secret reverse-osmosis speaker-cone-induced high-level interference distortion, Its a killer
gus1 
Gold - Posts: 1,013
Gold spacespace
Posted: January 14, 2005 at 1:35 PM / IP Logged  
Yup.... join the club. It's currently -freekin cold here right now, and we can't put the damn things in fast enough.
+11C? I wish..... I'm probably +5 at the best of times, with salesmen constantly opening the pneumoia hole to go for a smoke. Ugh
Gus
\
Wherever I go, that is where I end up......
kgerry 
Platinum - Posts: 3,455
Platinum spaceThis member consistently provides reliable informationspace
Posted: January 14, 2005 at 4:54 PM / IP Logged  
yep... like i said in an earlier post the other day, if you can't sell a RS in weather like this you shouldn't be in the biz...hovering around -50 C all week here.....plus the gas company tagged and shut off our rear shop furnace last friday and they aren't coming to replace it till early next week, so one half of the building has been heatless all week.....the beer in the shop fridge are starting to freeze.... oh well, only one way to deal with that little problem....
Kevin Gerry
Certified Electronics Technician
MECP First Class Installer
Owner/Installer
Classic Car Audio
since 1979
Scott35 
Silver - Posts: 258
Silver spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: January 14, 2005 at 5:05 PM / IP Logged  
Kevin, need any help with that beer problem?
Tacomacrew

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic