icon

Crimestopper CS-2016FM On 90 Accord

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
bignumber82 
Member - Posts: 5
Member spacespace
Posted: March 03, 2005 at 4:18 PM / IP Logged  
thanks a lot for answering me so fast. i was thinking about cancelling the project, but now i think i can handle it. if you could give me any more information on the crimestopper such as how good the actual alarm system is and anything annoying or cool about it i would like to know because im still debating on exactly what kind of starter to get since theres so many different types with the same features advertised. i narrowed it down to the crimestopper and this one... if you could look at this clarion one and tell me whether you think itd be a better buy or not that would be great.
clarion ungo sr5000
thanks again
chris
jg 
Member - Posts: 10
Member spacespace
Posted: March 03, 2005 at 6:06 PM / IP Logged  

Well the best thing to do would be to go to get a sheet of paper and write down the feature's, and compare the two by checking off what each has and each one doesn't.

Well I like the remote start and keyless entry. I also like the idea you can have it silent alarm with parking light or or I can have it chirp with the flashing parking lots. Also it has a remote panic button which is kinda fun to warn your neighbors that you have a alarm (lol so they don't get any ideas.)  Also the main reason I got one was the pageing device that's let's you know if your car is being tampered with. Aslo I like the idea if I forgot to lock my door's I just press  one side button on the lcd and it will show me if the last thing I did, also shows vibrates of alerts and confirms the car is running when you use the remote start. It' also has a two stage alarm system like if someone bump's it, it will siren for a few seconds to warn them away. If they hit it again the alarm goes off then. But alot of it's programable It's got alot of feature's some I have not even programmed in etc. The remote start can be set to timed start also which I don't use. Also a great thing is the anti-grind feature using remote start. But there's alot more features you just have to program what's right for your car.

Here's the link between the two so you can compare  the features of the two

http://www.clarion.com/usa/products/Ungo_ProSecurity/SR5000_.html

and the crimestopper

http://www.crimestopper.com/index3.html 

and go the the informer II and that is the 2016FM

Page of 2

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic