icon

2000 s-10 blazer, valet 562t

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
skinnyp 
Member - Posts: 2
Member spacespace
Posted: April 23, 2005 at 6:00 PM / IP Logged  

I have what is suppose to be a 2000 s-10 blazer but all the wiring diagrams I have found don't relate.  I'm installing a valet 562t.  The heavy gauge wiring from the ing. switch are Red 12v, orange, pink, brown, and RED / white.  I can't find the usual heavy yellow starter wire.  My brain just is not working today please help.  One other problem I probed the 2 small yellow wires to see what they were, and now vehicle won't start.  I have not tapped  or cut into any wires yet.

Thanks  

skinnyp 
Member - Posts: 2
Member spacespace
Posted: April 23, 2005 at 6:07 PM / IP Logged  
I figured out why it wouldn't start, I tripped factory secuirty.  fixed that.  I just need to know where starter wire is and what the other wires are thanks.
Chad7n7 
Silver - Posts: 408
Silver spacespace
Posted: April 24, 2005 at 6:59 PM / IP Logged  
I don't know if maybe you were looking at the wrong diagram, but I have found all the correlating colors mentioned above HERE.
thepencil 
Gold - Posts: 1,526
Gold spacespace
Posted: April 25, 2005 at 10:55 AM / IP Logged  
That starter wire is YELLOW.
TEST YOUR WIRE!
To test the starter wire you will find that when the key switch is held in the start position ( means when it cranking )you will get a +12V reading.
DIRECTWIRE™ WIRING INFORMATION - CHEVROLET / S-10 PICKUP / 2000 / Remote Start
12volts red   +   ignition harness
Starter yellow   +   ignition harness
Second Starter N/A       
Ignition pink   +   ignition harness
Second Ignition white   +   ignition harness
Third Ignition N/A       
Accessory orange   +   ignition harness
Second Accessory          
Keysense          
Power Lock lt. blue   +   brown plug at BCM
Notes: The BCM is located to the right of the accelerator pedal below the radio. The plugs on the BCM face towards the drivers side.
Power Unlock white   +   brown plug at BCM
Notes: The BCM is located to the right of the accelerator pedal below the radio. The plugs on the BCM face towards the drivers side.
Lock Motor gray   5wi driver kick panel
Unlock Motor tan   5wi driver kick panel
Parking Lights+ brown   +   lt. blue plug at BCM
Parking Lights- white   -   lt. blue plug at BCM
Notes: This wire will not test when using the headlight switch. This wire is triggered by the DRL system. To meter the wire, start the car with the parking brake set, when the brake is released this wire will go to ground.
The BCM is located to the right of the accelerator pedal below the radio. The plugs on the BCM face towards the drivers side.
Hazards          
Turn Signal(L)          
Turn Signal(R)          
Reverse Light          
Door Trigger     -   BCM
Use tan for the drivers door located in pin B4 of the purple plug, orange for the passenger door located in pin B2 of the purple plug, must diode isolate these wires.
Dome Supervision use door trigger       
Trunk/Hatch Pin N/A       
Hood Pin          
Trunk/Hatch Release N/A       
Power Sliding Door N/A       
Factory Alarm Arm          
Factory Alarm Disarm lt.green   -   purple plug at BCM
Disarm No Unlock see factory alarm disarm       
Tachometer white   ac   PCM
Notes: The PCM is located on the passenger fender. On the 2.2L the wire is in a black 80 pin plug pin 10, and on the 4.3L the wire is in a red 32 pin plug pin 20.
Wait to start N/A       
Brake Wire white   +   steering column
Parking Brake          
Horn Trigger black   -   steering column
Notes: Also found in the brown plug at the BCM on vehicles with a factory alarm.
Memory Seat 1          
Memory Seat 2          
Memory Seat 3          
Immobilizer Bypass Module: Required: Yes Type: Passlock 2 Part #: 457G, 555L, or 555T
Notes: N/A

This wiring information is being provided free of charge on an "as is" basis, without any representation or warranty. It is your responsibility to verify any circuit before interfacing with it using a digital multimeter.
Directed electronics, Inc. assumes no responsibility with regards to the accuracy or currency of this information. Proper installation in every case is and remains the responsibility of the installer. DEI assumes no liability or responsibility resulting from improper installation, even in reliance upon this information.
Be careful whose advice you buy, but be patient with those who supply it.2000 s-10 blazer, valet 562t - Last Post -- posted image.

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic