icon

2005 Tundra, Clifford RSX 3.5

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
Pochoboy 
Member - Posts: 9
Member spacespace
Posted: May 21, 2005 at 5:07 PM / IP Logged  
can someone tell me where the door trigger wires are located? I've removed the fuse box and there's alot of wires back there, hahaha. there's a black, gray, white connector but no hints of the correct 4 door trigger wires.
Pochoboy 
Member spacespace
Posted: May 21, 2005 at 7:29 PM / IP Logged  
Ok, i found the BECU on the firewall behing the fuse box, but, I don't think the 2 rear doors RED / white wires on both the gray and black connectors are the correct ones. As I ohm the either wires for the rear doors respectively none of them will short to ground. The Front 2 doors will short to ground when closed.
Pochoboy 
Member spacespace
Posted: May 22, 2005 at 5:18 AM / IP Logged  
I had to ditch the 451M DEI relay pack, spent 1/4 day trying to make it work. Used a SPDT and the door locks work fine and dandy. I hope it keeps on working correctly as I've still go to hook up the door triggers. Still not convinced the RED / white wires for the rear doors are the correct ones. I looked at the door pins on all the doors, the front two doors are the correct color coded wires at the BECU but the two rear doors pins are BLACK/ with red stripe. I'll have to take a further look the BECU connectors, at first glance theres none. Not much room back there, LOL.
install_tech 
Member - Posts: 37
Member spacespace
Posted: May 22, 2005 at 12:52 PM / IP Logged  
This will help you find your door trigger wires:
All the following wires are found at the BODY ECU under the driver's side dash to the far left. WHITE (pin-8 on 18-pin plug) catches all doors. For separate door triggers, use GRAY/RED (pin-15) Driver's door, RED / WHITE (pin-16) Rear left door, both found on 18-pin plug. LT.GREEN/ BLACK (pin-8) Passenger door, RED / WHITE (pin-4) Rear right door, both found on 25-pin plug.
Hope this helps.
install_tech
Pochoboy 
Member spacespace
Posted: May 22, 2005 at 8:04 PM / IP Logged  
instal _tech, thanks for the info. I've got the basic install done before I got your info, I'll finish the hood lock,led, radar sensor on another day.
I never ran into so much trouble on my previous installs. I tried the 4 door door triggers on the BECU but think soldering on the 1N4001 diodes with stripe side to brains was wrong. I direct connected the alarm door trigger wire to the keylock lite convience lamp and the door trigger circut worked, then I added the diode and you all know what happened, hahahaha, I had to install diode strip side to keylock convience lamp.
I appreciate all the help from everyone on www.the12volt.com forum!
Page of 2

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic