icon

Hifonics Amps?

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
MooseRLP 
Member - Posts: 11
Member spacespace
Posted: June 13, 2005 at 9:10 AM / IP Logged  
Our store is starting to carry Hifonics amps beginning next month. The Rep. was by our store last friday and went over the install process and we were all givin tests to take. Well anyway, he said that Hifonics has very powerful amps and they rate as well as RF and Kicker at a fraction of the price. We are going to do a test install once we get them in on a Hifonics XX-Hercules it is supposedly exposed to go as low as 2hz's. Has anyone installed any of these amps before and are they overrated?
skoldspuppy 
Silver - Posts: 342
Silver spacespace
Posted: June 13, 2005 at 10:38 AM / IP Logged  

Look on Sounddomain for Post on the Hercules, these are Hifonics top of the line Amps and according to many members they perform as long as you can provide enough juice to them

Look for post by Team Toxic Bass he has photos of the 2 he runs to some RE XXX 15's and certified numbers

I run the lower end amps for my wifes setup the Brutus line and they perform but no where to the caliber of the Gen-XX line

Have fun with them

--Skold

2004 Honda Civic Ex 4Dr
Kenwood DDX-7015/W Nav
4 Fosgate T152C
Hifonics Brutus BX1500D
RE XXX 12 in a 4 Cube Snail Shell
Nodestiny 
Copper - Posts: 85
Copper spacespace
Posted: June 13, 2005 at 10:59 AM / IP Logged  
I run all Hifonics.. great stuff. The Generation XX is very high end, where the Brutus and Zeus (etc) are midgrade. A bit overrated, but still unbeatable per dollar.
04 dodge neon SXT
(2) Oz Audio Matrix Elite 12"s sealed in 4 cube fiberglass enclosure, powered by HiFonics BX1605D
Oz Audio Matrix 180cs 6.5" component set power by HiFonics ZX4000
Poormanq45 
Silver - Posts: 597
Silver spacespace
Posted: June 13, 2005 at 11:24 AM / IP Logged  
Hifonics is great. They can't be beat for the price. Now I'm not saying that they're bad becasue they're cheaper, they're awesome!
I always recommend the Hifonics Brutus 1500d "on sale" over at CBRStereo

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic