icon

h3 remote start

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
hummer3 
Member - Posts: 2
Member spacespace
Posted: January 06, 2006 at 7:18 PM / IP Logged  

has anyone installed a code alarm ca-630 on a h3? was a christmas gift and it's turning into a nightmare.i do have a color code chart and have probed every wire in the pcm module on the passenger side firewire with no luck.

domelight supervision?

unlock & lock?

hummer 3
streetdream 
Member - Posts: 22
Member spacespace
Posted: January 06, 2006 at 7:30 PM / IP Logged  
Dude, you can find them in the kick panels. Lol. They are pretty much in plain sight as this is one of the cheapest big vehicles GM has ever built. You can find EVERY single thing you need at the BCM in the passenger footwell. It's really not hard to miss. This is why Code Alarm recommends professional installation boldly on the cover of their install manuals.
MECP First Class
Bay Manager
BoominRolla 
Copper - Posts: 198
Copper spacespace
Posted: January 06, 2006 at 7:38 PM / IP Logged  
Ummmmm I just did a 2006 hummer H3... They're IDENTICAL to a colorado or a canyon... under the dash any ways... It has the new for of gm's passlock... which is completely uncalled for... I found the lock wiring comming into the vehicle from the drivers door boot a white wire and a lt blue wire the white wire tested as + 12 volts but it was actually negative trigger and the lt blue wire tested as an open circuit when the lock button was hit but that too is also a negative trigger... We never do the dome light crap those are add on features that customers don't need to have or want to pay for... but thats up to you...
hummer3 
Member - Posts: 2
Member spacespace
Posted: January 06, 2006 at 9:12 PM / IP Logged  
I just asked a simple QUESTION you didnt have to DOG me or the vehicle out.  Just for your information i have installed the factory  POWER CODE  remote starts on Ford products for 7 years now,  just not familiar with GM products. DUDE
hummer 3

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic