icon

06 BMW 325 stereo info

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
idospl 
Member - Posts: 1
Member spacespace
Posted: January 10, 2006 at 8:00 PM / IP Logged  

Hey guys, anyone worked on a 2006 BMW 325 yet??? I have a customer wanting a quote to upgrade the audio in one. He will be keeping the factory deck (it has blue tooth and he likes it) and using a JL Clean Sweep for the audio outputs..... but speaker size is a big question...... it has a 2way component set the the front doors.... looks to be 4" or 5.25" drivers but I would really like to know for sure.... and then rear deck speakers.... again i need to know size.... appears to be 5.25"????? pretty cool that the factory audio has subs flushed into the floor under each front seat... but they are not very dynamic... so a 10W7 is going into the trunk...... any help on the speaker size or any other recommendations???

Thanks

Mike Brooks 
Member - Posts: 9
Member spacespace
Posted: January 10, 2006 at 10:20 PM / IP Logged  
Check with the nearest BMW dealership.  I have always had good luck with my local dealer.  If nothing else, indicate that you are interested in purchasing the vehicle and are interested in the specs of the sound system.  They should have no problem giving you the information.
1970 Cadillac Hearse
Memphis
(12)M3154
(2)MC-104
(3Pr.)MCSYNC6
(1Pr.)MCSYNC8
Earthquake
(3)PHD5000
(3)PH2000.2
Alpine
(1)CDA-9835
Audio Control