icon

problems with 529t

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
corsasri 
Member - Posts: 22
Member spacespace
Posted: March 26, 2006 at 3:19 AM / IP Logged  

are you an installer that intalls a lot of del 529t.

see im having loads of prollems the the installer who started my install.

i need to know how to wire up this module. i have to wires going out to the door from the module.

i have checked feeds at the wires to the motor. one side of the motor will be 12v with the window switch pressed. in the up motion.

and the other side will become live on pressing the down switch.

both the wires are earh with switch not pressed.

so how should i interface with the motor. and what wires from the 529t do i need to use. only tell me for one door so not to confuse things.

should the 529t send out a 12 volt feed to one of the wires. and the otherd wire a earth. see because i get now voltage atall from the 529t.

and the vehcile is a 2005 mcc smart car....fortwo

hope you can help

xscash 
Copper - Posts: 317
Copper spacespace
Posted: March 26, 2006 at 4:57 PM / IP Logged  

the motor has 2 wires....both rest a t ground......when the button is pressed, one wire will switch to positive until the button is released and it will return  to ground.  and when you press it the other way the other wire will change.these wires need to be cut and then the 529 will be conected to each side of the cut.   the side going to the motor is called motor side... and the other is switch.

here is the link to the instructions for your unit. follow this and you should be good to go. https://www.the12volt.com/uploads/files/529t%20Installation%20Manual.doc

XS

expandable sound
south of boston
corsasri 
Member - Posts: 22
Member spacespace
Posted: March 27, 2006 at 7:00 AM / IP Logged  
why do i need to use a diode if iconect this to my viper 330v alarms orange wire ?

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic