icon

clifford alarm remote start help

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
TranceTypeR 
Member - Posts: 22
Member spacespace
Posted: January 11, 2003 at 12:31 AM / IP Logged  

ok alarm works fine.. i had to actually just bypass the clutch.. i know not safe but i couldn't tap the wire that threw negative.. after multiple tries.. its a pain in the @$$ to get my fingers up there... so i ended up just clipping it to ground .. i would have hooked it up to the blue/org.. which i can still do.. but then the car will ONLY start with the alarm period.  err i wanted a safety.

but i had to use the relay for the brake setup.  when the ebrakes up, car starts.. when the brakes down.. car wont start.. also if the car is started remotely  and the ebrake is disengaged w/out key.. car will shut down. good. however.. the whole "press the brake" doesnt work for me.. dunno... 

the car is currently on the "automatic" option .. i need wonder what ll happen if i switch it to manual.. hehe.. find out soon..

last but not least.. my doors are trippin! the only problems!  doors will not lock nor unlock.. when i start the car, doors autolock and unlock when i turn the car off.. however when i  arm .. doors dont lock.. when i disarm.. doors will unlock ONLY if i locked it using the power door switchs .. kinda trippy..  i can hear the motor "unlocking" and locking.. i checked all the fuses and wires... shoot.. there s only 2 wires..  what would cause this??

Page of 2

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic