icon

RE Audio and US Amps Together

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
MBZ oe 
Silver - Posts: 385
Silver spacespace
Posted: July 13, 2006 at 11:01 PM / IP Logged  

I am so happy that I just had to post!!! 

Recently, I stopped in at the new US Amps location in Buena Park and saw something that totally shocked me! 

A large RE Audio sign on the wall.  I asked what was going on and they told me that.......

US Amps bought RE Audio!!!    Oh My God,  I can't believe it!   My two favorite companies in the world together!  

I feel like throwing the a party or reception or something!!

Any of my fellow RE Audio or US Amps folks out there???

boom, boom, boom boom....
luckydevil 
Silver - Posts: 365
Silver spacespace
Posted: July 14, 2006 at 8:09 AM / IP Logged  
The current owner of US Amps (not the original owner) buying RE is not a good thing. In case you don't know there was damn near a 200% price increase in RE products. They are trying to be like JL and charge a large amount just for the brand name.
I'll take Adire, Sound Splinter, and TC Sounds over RE any day.
chucksnee 
Copper - Posts: 127
Copper spacespace
Posted: July 14, 2006 at 9:46 AM / IP Logged  
luckydevil wrote:
The current owner of US Amps (not the original owner) buying RE is not a good thing. In case you don't know there was damn near a 200% price increase in RE products. They are trying to be like JL and charge a large amount just for the brand name.
I'll take Adire, Sound Splinter, and TC Sounds over RE any day.
Not sure about Adire, Sound Splinter (not sure if I would by that anyway/) or TC sound.
But US AMPS were the SH!T in it's time and if i'm not mistaken they still are if you can find an original. I believe they were 1 ohm stable back in the early 80's.
Sorry to hear they went down hill like soundstream.
MBZ oe 
Silver - Posts: 385
Silver spacespace
Posted: July 14, 2006 at 1:41 PM / IP Logged  

US Amps has their AXE line which is still handmade in the USA and has many new features to work better with high voltage systems as well as high amperage systems.  I saw everything. Including the new XXX's which are truly unbelievable. They are well worth the money and anyone who has them, or even has one, knows that.

There are so many options out there but I will still take a USA 2000 or 3000 over any other amp made today. I own 3 US 2000's and matching 4300x amps because they are ageless and priceless.  

You have to pay more for the best of anything, and I don't mind that at all.

boom, boom, boom boom....

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic