icon

2WSSR-AS/ CM3000/94 Acura Integra

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
cowboix316 
Member - Posts: 4
Member spacespace
Posted: October 24, 2006 at 9:08 PM / IP Logged  
I have installed this alarm on an Manual Acura Integra 94 LS. My problem is that I can not get the Remote start to work! But everything else is working. The wiring I received was very confusing and I have gone through a lot of trial and error.
Things I have done and FYI:
- Tach learning does work.
- I have the yellow wire from the start kill going to the starter and the yellow/black strip to the key.
- I do put it into reservation mode and it does not give me any errors after I push the auto-start button.
-After I push the autostart button the car gauges and warning lights come on and I can hear it gettings ready, but it does not try to crank over and I can not hear the starter trying to start.
-I thought it was the Connector 1 Wiring but I have checked it and it is all going in the right places.
Below is a link to a scan of the wiring diagram of the alarm. Also I have marked which wires I have installed(Green dot) and the ones that I have not(red dot).
Wiring Diagram
Notes about Wiring Diagram
94 Acura Integra Wiring Diagram
Thats mostly it! I think I think the problem is mostly in the 2nd connector and its wiring!If there is any more info needed just ask! I tried to supply all the info I could! I think some of the wording in the directions threw me off but hopefully someone can show me the light!\
cowboix316 
Member spacespace
Posted: October 24, 2006 at 9:39 PM / IP Logged  
Also forgot to say that this is a Compustar 2WSSR-AS in the title! My bad.
bbtaco 
Copper - Posts: 119
Copper spacespace
Posted: October 25, 2006 at 8:52 AM / IP Logged  
According to the manual, the RED / white wire in CN1 pin 3 has to be connected to 12 volts constant to provide power to the unit even if you do not use that relay. I would also check the hood pin and ebrake wiring to make sure they are functioning correctly. CN2 wiring is for 1)(-) parking lights, 2)a transponder and 3,4 and 5)to activate the relay for 2nd ignition, 2nd accessory or 2nd starter(which your car doesn't have).
thepencil 
Gold - Posts: 1,526
Gold spacespace
Posted: October 25, 2006 at 9:54 AM / IP Logged  
I didn't see anything about the Clutch BYPASS. Any chance you may have miss or overlook this part?2WSSR-AS/ CM3000/94 Acura Integra -- posted image.
Be careful whose advice you buy, but be patient with those who supply it.2WSSR-AS/ CM3000/94 Acura Integra -- posted image.
cowboix316 
Member spacespace
Posted: October 25, 2006 at 5:29 PM / IP Logged  
Alright thanks for the replys!
bbtaco wrote:
According to the manual, the RED / white wire in CN1 pin 3 has to be connected to 12 volts constant to provide power to the unit even if you do not use that relay. I would also check the hood pin and ebrake wiring to make sure they are functioning correctly. CN2 wiring is for 1)(-) parking lights, 2)a transponder and 3,4 and 5)to activate the relay for 2nd ignition, 2nd accessory or 2nd starter(which your car doesn't have).
Alright from bbtaco's reply I have installed the CN1 Pin 3 and still its not wanting to start up! Also your saying that I dont not need to install anything for the 2nd connector right?
thepencil wrote:
I didn't see anything about the Clutch BYPASS. Any chance you may have miss or overlook this part?
Am I supposed to have a clutch bypass??? If so how do I do that on my car? I thought that i would not need one since Compustar makes it so where u have to have it in neutral and have the e-brake pulled before the car will start up.
bbtaco 
Copper - Posts: 119
Copper spacespace
Posted: October 25, 2006 at 8:06 PM / IP Logged  
You will need to hook up the clutch bypass. Connect the black status output wire at CN2 pin 2 to the clutch switch wire(I think it is blue/black on your car)this should allow your car to start using the rs.
cowboix316 
Member spacespace
Posted: October 25, 2006 at 9:19 PM / IP Logged  
Alright I got it! Thanks for the help!

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic