icon

galaxy 5000 rs-2w

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
jeryl 
Member - Posts: 37
Member spacespace
Posted: November 20, 2006 at 3:18 AM / IP Logged  
i have a galaxy 5000 2 way remote start/alarm ... i cant program it to learn rpm learn mode ... i tried hooking up the tach wire to the tach wire on the distributor that shows 5 volts ac and i also tried hooking up to the hot wire on the fuel injector ... im not sure if those are the right wires tho... but it says to start the vehicle first then enter branch 21 ... i cant enter branch 21 until the car is shut off and put into igntion program mode ... im upgrading from bulldog remote start 500 2 way to this galaxy 5000 2 way ... oh also now i dont get a ground signal from to lock the doors instead i get 5 volts instead of a ground signal... seems like i need the brain module serviced but if u still could help me how to program the rpm learn mode id appreciate it... im trying to send my brain module to scytek.net ... thanks guys!!!
window 
Copper - Posts: 56
Copper spacespace
Posted: December 19, 2006 at 10:48 AM / IP Logged  
hey i use these and work pretty good brain probally bad why not just use tachless mode

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic