icon

Pc Screens into my car.

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
jacob787 
Member - Posts: 8
Member spacespace
Posted: December 07, 2006 at 8:03 AM / IP Logged  
Hey im new to installing monitors. Am i able to install a pc monitor into my car if so what things will i need to buy to get it all set up lets say i had a dvd player deck with no screen? thanks
Hymer 
Silver - Posts: 695
Silver spacespace
Posted: December 08, 2006 at 9:56 AM / IP Logged  
If you want to run an actual PC monitor , you will need a monitor with VGA input that operates off 12 volts., can be quite spendy. If you just want LCD monitors and once in a while hook a PC / laptop to them, ther is a convertor box that will convert VGA to analog video output. This is the cheaper way to go, but on the PC side of things you will definitly lose picture quality. If you just want to add a dvd, and shoot the signal to a couple monitors, the standard mobile video aplications will be the best rout.
Tire Proz Stillwater Mn
High End Restyling and Comlete Repair
kronik66 
Member - Posts: 39
Member spacespace
Posted: December 08, 2006 at 10:59 AM / IP Logged  
I believe its mp3car.com or carmp3.com  that has a huge selection of in-dash LCD'S  with VGA and USB ports starting at about 300.00 bucks. Its little expensive but deffinetly the way  to go
";p
jacob787 
Member - Posts: 8
Member spacespace
Posted: December 08, 2006 at 11:13 AM / IP Logged  
hey thanks a lot for the help. Im thinking in buying a dvd rom deck and run a few screens off that got to figure where to put them first. thanx

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic