icon

2007 hummer h3, alarm/remote start

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
jcato 
Member - Posts: 7
Member spacespace
Posted: January 11, 2007 at 11:16 AM / IP Logged  

i have a 2007 h3 hummer im wanting to put an alarm/remote start on and was wondering if it is a pretty straight forward install? i have seen a few post about not being able to get the correct resistor code for the passlock.  do you have to use the relays or can i use a bypass module?   wich bypass model would you use?

i have installed several alarms but only 1 remote start on a 2006 f150 supercrew and that install was pretty straight forward, just wanting to see if anyone else with similair experience would tackle the h3

thanks for any input

john

brhaugen 
Copper - Posts: 275
Copper spacespace
Posted: January 11, 2007 at 12:39 PM / IP Logged  
I use Audiovox asgm4 - they automatically learn the resistor code. DEI has a similar model.
xtremej 
Gold - Posts: 1,440
Gold spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: January 12, 2007 at 8:05 AM / IP Logged  
Relays and resistors work fine also, granted we have only down a total of 4 h3/s to date but they work fine with this method. The h3 is pretty simple to work imo.
jcato 
Member spacespace
Posted: January 12, 2007 at 7:32 PM / IP Logged  

i have been doing alot of research on the bypass and found a fairly new version of the passlock-sl2. they refer to it as the passlock SL2-H3 designed for the hummer h3 i guess it hasnt been out very long because i canot fing it forsale online anywhere. does anyone know where to get it at or point me in the right direction of something that has been proven to work on the H3?  (except for using relays)

thanks john

jcato 
Member spacespace
Posted: January 16, 2007 at 4:13 PM / IP Logged  

anyone know where to get the passlock sl2-h3 at online?

john

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic