icon

2002 toyota tacoma with commando ke 30

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
mviator 
Member - Posts: 2
Member spacespace
Posted: January 24, 2007 at 4:21 PM / IP Logged  

i have installed the commando ke-30 keyless entry system. the system is disarming itself at no reqest of mine. i connected the wiring for the horn and flashing park lights, but not the dome light relay. it seems to work fine other than the fact that when i get off work or wake up in the morning the doors are unlocked and the led is off. any help would be great.  thanks

Hymer 
Silver - Posts: 695
Silver spacespace
Posted: January 24, 2007 at 6:47 PM / IP Logged  
Hmmm thats an odd one, tell me more about how you wired it in ect....There really is no reason for an alarm/keyless to do so, unless something is pulsing the unlock wire.
Tire Proz Stillwater Mn
High End Restyling and Comlete Repair
mviator 
Member - Posts: 2
Member spacespace
Posted: January 24, 2007 at 9:17 PM / IP Logged  
i followed the wiring diagram i got off the internet
horn=grn/rd
pwr dr lk=gry
unlock=blu/blk
prk lts=grn(+)
the 12volt constant is connected to the wire i installed for the amplifier behind the seat.
i disconnected the ignition wire to test if it was the problem, so it is not connected right now
Hymer 
Silver spacespace
Posted: January 24, 2007 at 9:24 PM / IP Logged  
Well I would run the main power to the 12v in the ign harness rather than off an amp. [It might not make a difference but when subs ht the voltage drop on an amp can be pretty significant].. I dont have a database on this computer so I cant verify the colors, I'm sure someone will chime in. Or Ill check them tommorow. I would hook everything back up the way it is supposed to be make sure you have a good ground, and change the 12v wire. theres really not much to it.
Tire Proz Stillwater Mn
bbtaco 
Copper - Posts: 119
Copper spacespace
Posted: January 24, 2007 at 10:06 PM / IP Logged  
In my 2002 Tacoma extended cab the power unlock wire is purple. Located at the front of the fuse box in a 22 pin connector. Not blu/blk.
Hymer 
Silver spacespace
Posted: January 25, 2007 at 10:09 AM / IP Logged  
If you can lock all the doors with the key in the drivers door, the lock wire is grey, unlock blue and black double pulse. If you can't lock/unlock all doors from the drivers door key lock is blk/blu, unlock is RED / yellow white plug drivers lick.
Tire Proz Stillwater Mn

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic