the12volt.com spacer
the12volt.com spacer
icon

07 roush f 150, astro 2106 remote start

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
KarTuneMan 
Platinum - Posts: 7,056
Platinum spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spaceThis member consistently provides reliable informationspace
Posted: February 07, 2007 at 11:40 PM / IP Logged  

Installing an Astro 2106 R/S. The astrochart shows lock and arm as pulsing the red and the yellow, that come from the key pad on the outside of the door, diode isolate. They say to disarm......you ready for this........ya sure? The elusive dark GREEN/ purple. Let's say for kicks, I actually find this wire...how would properly test it? The only reason I ask is, I have never seen this GREEN/ purple wire, nor have I ever need it! Will the vehicle disarm with unlock?

Wiremagic shows NOTHING on arming and disarming the factory stuff on this truck. DEI.....? I know they say find the dk.grn/purple for diarm.

Any suggestions gentlemen, they are all appreciated.

The serial # on this truck is 07-00008, cool "new" truck!

cutter1122 
Copper - Posts: 103
Copper spacespace
Posted: February 08, 2007 at 12:03 AM / IP Logged  
07 roush f 150, astro 2106 remote start - Last Post -- posted image.
KarTuneMan 
Platinum spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spaceThis member consistently provides reliable informationspace
Posted: February 08, 2007 at 12:19 AM / IP Logged  
Thank you....but re-read the post. Arming is not the issue, it's disarming the factory stuff. Astro shows the same thing for arm. And, incidentally, the same thing for disarm. But finding it and testing it.....read slowly. (just kiddin)
cutter1122 
Copper - Posts: 103
Copper spacespace
Posted: February 08, 2007 at 12:46 AM / IP Logged  

sorry for my bad english i french speaking

i install on the same car this wiring diagram couple month ago is not fresh on my memorie

but i remember is working

are you recreate the alarm for test?

KarTuneMan 
Posted: February 08, 2007 at 7:21 AM / IP Logged  
Not installing additional alarm.....just start.
mikvot 
Gold - Posts: 1,043
Gold spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: February 08, 2007 at 2:52 PM / IP Logged  
Haven't done a roush yet, but i have done a ton of f 150 and other fords. If that thing even has a factory alarm, and you actually find that wire, you should be able to test it at the key cylinder....all of the new ford stuff can be disarmed with transmitter or key. it will give you a neg when door is unlocked with key.
Twelvoltz 
Platinum - Posts: 2,384
Posted: February 08, 2007 at 3:13 PM / IP Logged  
Have not done the 07 yet, but I have not seen a factory alarm in any of the F150s/Expeditions since the new body came out in 2004. DEI shows:
Factory Alarm Arm      N/A       
Factory Alarm Disarm      N/A
Installer, IT support, and FFL. I need less hobbies.
Hymer 
Silver - Posts: 695
Silver spacespace
Posted: February 08, 2007 at 4:49 PM / IP Logged  
The only time I have found that GREEN/ pur wire, is in he door boot of older explorers and such.. I guess just do the install, and sit and mess woith it under all possible conditions. lock and arm from fact key fob, door switch ect... Let her sit for a bit, and see if it starts without the alarm triggering...    I know that you do test it as stated before with the key in the cylender, should send a ground pulse.. Had a expedition way back that gave me all sorts of hell until I tore the whole door apart trying to find the disarm wire...
Tire Proz Stillwater Mn
High End Restyling and Comlete Repair
f150fan 
Copper - Posts: 95
Copper spacespace
Posted: February 08, 2007 at 4:57 PM / IP Logged  
Im pretty sure that that truck does not have factory security.  We do the 04+ F150s all the time and I have never seen one with a factory alarm.
KarTuneMan 
Posted: February 08, 2007 at 10:22 PM / IP Logged  

Thank you gents.....finished this EARLY a.m. Works like a charm, and NO GREEN/ PURPLE disarm wire.07 roush f 150, astro 2106 remote start - Last Post -- posted image.

Saw my first 2008 F-350 Diesel today.....what a truck. At $53,300 1st sticker, OH MY GOD.  

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic