icon

viper 771 xv, 3 sensors possible?

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
midwestchevy 
Member - Posts: 2
Member spacespace
Posted: April 11, 2007 at 4:50 PM / IP Logged  
Hey guys, I had a 771 installed about a year ago after my car was broken into and my entire system was stolen.
So...I had it done at Best Buy so whatever it came with is all that's hooked up to it. Now, my question is about sensors and relay type things. I'm pretty much illiterate when it comes to these things, but I'm interested in adding 3 different sensors now that I've run into it researching rims and things which I'll be putting on for the summer within the next couple weeks.
The 3 I'm interested in are:
1. DEI 508D Dual Zone Motion Sensor
2. DEI 506T Audio Sensor
3. DEI 507M Digital Tilt Sensor
I've only seen them on ebay so far and was wondering if it's possible to hook all 3 up to my 771. Also, would any shop that installs alarms be able to hook these up, could best buy do it since I bought the alarm there, and will they all work together with the 771. I hope these aren't totally basic questions, but I honestly have zero knowledge of alarms, but I want to have everything covered especially now with the rims going on and a possible sound system update in the near future.
Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks all.
mobilecustoms 
Silver - Posts: 397
Silver spacespace
Posted: April 11, 2007 at 5:05 PM / IP Logged  
they should be able to do it. ask before they start hacking on the car if they dont know what to do. also check out circuit city they will do it too.
midwestchevy 
Member - Posts: 2
Member spacespace
Posted: April 11, 2007 at 5:15 PM / IP Logged  
So "they" as in a custom shop like the one that did my system, or Best Buy?
mobilecustoms 
Silver - Posts: 397
Silver spacespace
Posted: April 11, 2007 at 6:09 PM / IP Logged  
best buy could do it but it is a little different than simple wiring it needs diodes and id say probably a custom shop may know mmore about hooking it up right the first time. but check if someone else touches best buys install, will they void warranty if something goes wrong, module dying, or someething like that. will they replace/ fix it or not. check that first before taking it some where else.

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic