icon

code alarm any dealers?

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
jgold47 
Copper - Posts: 69
Copper spacespace
Posted: June 08, 2007 at 9:04 AM / IP Logged  

I just got a CA-140 from a friend. He had it sitting around forever. I was gonna throw it in my other car, but I realized its missing the antenna.  I called Code, and they dont show an antenna listed as a part on either the 140, 540, or 640.  I cant find a replacement antenna anywhere online (they are out there for other models).  Any help? Anyone have one they want to sell me? Does it even have an antenna :)?  Does anyone have a 140 sitting around that they could give me the part number off of? Is this crossed with any other line?

Thanks and sorry for all the questions

J

rudydapimp 
Copper - Posts: 390
Copper spacespace
Posted: June 08, 2007 at 11:36 AM / IP Logged  
I just do happen to have an antenna sittin here from a CA-140.  I do not know if it is crossed with any other units.  The cable has never been unwrapped and the antenna is still sealed in the factory bag.  PM for details or if you need it.
Chris Luongo 
Platinum - Posts: 3,746
Platinum spaceThis member consistently provides reliable informationspace
Posted: June 10, 2007 at 1:06 PM / IP Logged  
Do you by chance have any pictures?
I looked around online for you, and the only thing I can find are pictures of the remote.
But if it is what I think it is, it's the newer-style Code product, the stuff the came out after Audiovox bought them out.
If that's the case, any 2-way Audiovox (Prestige, Pursuit, Code) antenna and cable should work.
Here's another idea.
Look around, on eBay or whatever, try to find good pictures of, say, the Prestige APS-997. If that antenna & cable look the same, then all you'll need to do is find any Audiovox dealer close to you. Where are you located?
rudydapimp 
Copper - Posts: 390
Copper spacespace
Posted: June 10, 2007 at 1:23 PM / IP Logged  
already shipped one out to him.  thanks tho chris.

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic